Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7?

bexinthecity
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

So when I placed my preorder (and paid off my refresh) this morning I saw that the estimate for the phone delivery would be up to 2 weeks for the Rose Gold plus 256GB (the one I ordered) but now when I go to the store to check whether I picked the right colour (the black really does look nice but I've decided I was right to go for Rose Gold) it says orders will be delivered on the 16th ... so those who preordered this morning have to wait 2 weeks but those who preorder right now don't? I'm confused :Z

Message 1 of 1,355
1,354 REPLIES 1,354

Anonymous
Not applicable

so just cancled my iphone 7 128gb black not  because im impatient but because I just cant cope with the way o2 have been handling the whole situation

to be honest I think im going to go for the 6s I have a headphone jack theres very little difference to the iphone 7 and 6s anyway plus I have a iphone 5s 16gb so its still and upgrade. plus I can get a much better deal by going for an iphone 6s I will just get the 7 in a couple years when its all died down some

best of luck to the paitient ones I hope you get yours really soon

Message 1201 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've Spoken to 2 different people this morning, and they've said they've received more stock, and because i pre ordered on the 9th i will receive my iphone 7plus in jet black 128GB edition on thursday the 22nd of september, with the slight possibillity that it could arrive tomorrow.
Message 1202 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous has that update on my o2 for you and if so how soon did that happen?

Message 1203 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous Still waiting for the cancellation to show on "myO2" page. 

Message 1204 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous@ so still showing as in progress?

Message 1205 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous Just this second showed as cancelled. 

Message 1206 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

great thanks for the info hope mine will cancel soon they iphone 7s in stock in silver in the size I want at this point the colour does not bother me anymore

Message 1207 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous Just phone one of your local stores and check if they have the colour/size you want in stock. I wouldn't trust ordering online from O2 ever again. 

I'm most likely going to find a 2nd hand 6s and then when ready, I will move away from O2 all together. 

Message 1208 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous yeah thats exacty what im gonna do 😃 it says silver 128gb is in stock for home delivery yeah right would not even bet a penny on that!

local store has 3 in stock for me I just hope they don't go before I can re-order but really just might go for the 6s can get 128gb iphone 6s space gray with more data and less per month!

what are your thoughts im down on 5s 16gb so im still upgrading

Message 1209 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I've Spoken to 2 different people this morning, and they've said they've received more stock, and because i pre ordered on the 9th i will receive my iphone 7plus in jet black 128GB edition on thursday the 22nd of september, with the slight possibillity that it could arrive tomorrow.

I ordered the same at 0805 on the 9th, so if that is true it's looking good. 

But I won't believe it till its in my hands. 

Message 1210 of 1,355