Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7?

bexinthecity
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

So when I placed my preorder (and paid off my refresh) this morning I saw that the estimate for the phone delivery would be up to 2 weeks for the Rose Gold plus 256GB (the one I ordered) but now when I go to the store to check whether I picked the right colour (the black really does look nice but I've decided I was right to go for Rose Gold) it says orders will be delivered on the 16th ... so those who preordered this morning have to wait 2 weeks but those who preorder right now don't? I'm confused :Z

Message 1 of 1,355
1,354 REPLIES 1,354

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am waiting to order a black 128Gb 7 plus. Been told I have to wait till the 3rd October to start my order though so I am probably looking towards the end of October now to receive the handset... OUCH!

So much for the 30Gb refresh on-us being a perk eh?

Message 111 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

Spoke to 2 different chats today. 

1 Said its coming on Friday and shes very happy for me LOL

the other said its out of stock and i will be waiting 3 weeks for it

Message 112 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Spoke to 2 different chats today. 

1 Said its coming on Friday and shes very happy for me LOL

the other said its out of stock and i will be waiting 3 weeks for it

This says it all.

Message 113 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have spoken to two differnt people in chat for my i phone 7 plus, one said id get an email on the 20th Sept and the phone will be ready to collect on the 21st. The second person I spoke to said I should recieve an email tomorrow and my phone should be ready to collect this Friday.

i ordered my phone at 8:16 on release day.

Message 114 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

I must have spoken to the same person

she was very happy for me, and assured me it will be available for me to pick up in store on friday

her exact words were

'its already in the store'

i am not holding my breath

plus 128gb black

Message 115 of 1,355

BigNick
Level 4: Observant
  • 114 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
There is a pattern, iPhone 7's seem to be the only variant that have received tracking numbers.
Message 116 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

Me to O2 web chat about my collect in store order:

O2As iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 plus will be available in the store from 16th Sept, you will be notified through email once your order has arrived in the store.
O2: You have to take the print out and give it in the store while you collect it.
O2: It is totally on the stock that is available with us.
O2: Be rest assured you will be notified after your order has reached the store.

So this begs the question .... is my CiS order based off store stock, or is it based off online stock and my phone is merely delivered to store instead of my house.
Message 117 of 1,355

bexinthecity
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions
I got the complete run around from live chat last time I ordered and got an iPhone 6 so I haven't even bothered contacting them this time. I also have not received any kind of tracking but I ordered for store delivery and it did say in the email confirmation they would let me know when it had arrived in store so maybe Friday I'll get that message. If not I guess it's a waiting game.
Message 118 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am almost tempted to speak to chat for a third time and see how many different responses I get.

Message 119 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

ive heard every responce from them so does that class as my training for being a live chat assistant ?

Message 120 of 1,355