Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7?

bexinthecity
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

So when I placed my preorder (and paid off my refresh) this morning I saw that the estimate for the phone delivery would be up to 2 weeks for the Rose Gold plus 256GB (the one I ordered) but now when I go to the store to check whether I picked the right colour (the black really does look nice but I've decided I was right to go for Rose Gold) it says orders will be delivered on the 16th ... so those who preordered this morning have to wait 2 weeks but those who preorder right now don't? I'm confused :Z

Message 1 of 1,355
1,354 REPLIES 1,354

Anonymous
Not applicable

@uncleiven197 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
@uncleiven197 you never know! It's the most promising bit of news I've read/heard so far!

Let's hope it doesn't turn out to be BS!

He was very adamant, he specifically mentioned not being able to say if mine would be delivered Saturday or Monday, but they are definitely getting more in within the next 48 hours to try and clear the backlog for those who didn't get the text of death!

Message 851 of 1,355

uncleiven197
  • 76 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@uncleiven197 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
@uncleiven197 you never know! It's the most promising bit of news I've read/heard so far!

Let's hope it doesn't turn out to be BS!

He was very adamant, he specifically mentioned not being able to say if mine would be delivered Saturday or Monday, but they are definitely getting more in within the next 48 hours to try and clear the backlog for those who didn't get the text of death!

What's amusing is their status page on the iP7 delviery. It states if your order has been affected then you will recieve a text. Well I havent had a like (like most) and I am affected. They can't even communicate that part right!

Message 852 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous did he specifically mention the orders would be cleared for those who hadn't received the text?
Message 853 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
Positive update here to prove they are sending them! I have just received my iPhone 7 plus rose gold 32gb
Message 854 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Positive update here to prove they are sending them! I have just received my iPhone 7 plus rose gold 32gb

Excellent, enjoy slight_smile

Message 855 of 1,355

uncleiven197
  • 76 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Were you aware your's was on its way?

Message 856 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
I received tracking for it yesterday yes. Fingers crossed o2 sort everyone's out ASAP!!
Message 857 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

Turns out Live Chat may have been correct in my case: just received the email telling me my phone has been despatched etc and is with DPD and my o2 Account Order status is still "In Progress" but the delivery info has been updated with despatched and a tracking number.

So the 'text of death' last night really does mean nothing and mine is one of the Jet Black 256GB phones.

Message 858 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous good to hear. Is it a 7 or 7+?
Message 859 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
Standard 7.

Not 'brave' enough to go for the Plus just yet, fear it is too large for my tastes.
Message 860 of 1,355