Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7?

bexinthecity
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

So when I placed my preorder (and paid off my refresh) this morning I saw that the estimate for the phone delivery would be up to 2 weeks for the Rose Gold plus 256GB (the one I ordered) but now when I go to the store to check whether I picked the right colour (the black really does look nice but I've decided I was right to go for Rose Gold) it says orders will be delivered on the 16th ... so those who preordered this morning have to wait 2 weeks but those who preorder right now don't? I'm confused :Z

Message 1 of 1,355
1,354 REPLIES 1,354

Anonymous
Not applicable
This is how I took it.
Message 841 of 1,355

smlondon
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 49 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I know I'm just saying I have no idea and they should have better communication
Message 842 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have just been told that i will have to wait at least 4 working days from date of email or text from O2 which i haven't yet received. The On line chat are being very cagey and are very hard work to talk to today which has just given me the hump even more.

i called my local O2 store to see if they have any 128gb rose gold 7plus instore thinking that i might get lucky and be able to go and pick one up from there, they told me that none of the stores have had any delivered and that they are expecting delivery in 6 weeks time. What a joke

Message 843 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@smlondon wrote:
cant believe they got number one customer service mine just says in progress only ordered yesterday so have no idea when mine might come

Are you for real? You only ordered it yesterday, what the hell do you expect when people who ordered last Friday still don't know. 

Here's a hint .... the delivery date will have 2017 at the end of it.

Message 844 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

Update for you all! 

I've spoken to customer service about being told my order would be delivered today this morning, to then be told it's out of stock when I called about an hour ago.

I pointed out that lying to customers was completely unacceptable and I wished to speak to a manager.

I got called back pretty quickly considering the day they must be having, and was told the following, "We've received a message from our despatch team, we are receiving another delivery of 7 plus' later today and another tomorrow, all pre orders supposed to be fulfilled by the release date will be out for delivery by Monday"

Hopefully, that's true and gives us all some hope of not having to wait too long!

Message 845 of 1,355

uncleiven197
  • 76 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Update for you all! 

I've spoken to customer service about being told my order would be delivered today this morning, to then be told it's out of stock when I called about an hour ago.

I pointed out that lying to customers was completely unacceptable and I wished to speak to a manager.

I got called back pretty quickly considering the day they must be having, and was told the following, "We've received a message from our despatch team, we are receiving another delivery of 7 plus' later today and another tomorrow, all pre orders supposed to be fulfilled by the release date will be out for delivery by Monday"

Hopefully, that's true and gives us all some hope of not having to wait too long!

Fingers crossed!

Message 846 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

Looks like I'm still in the unwanted club of 'In Progress' and it seem's I'm not alone. Hi Everyone.

FWIW:

I ordered at 8:40am 9/9 for upgrade iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Silver, still says In Progress with no extra info besides the usual emails I got immediately after I submitted the order.

Let's hope we can exit that club asap, people!

DestroyConfusedDon't know

Message 847 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
@uncleiven197 you never know! It's the most promising bit of news I've read/heard so far!
Message 848 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
Order Type: New customer

How Ordered: Online

Delivery Type: Postage

Model Ordered: 7 plus Black 128GB

Date Ordered: 09/09

Time Ordered: 8.15am

Time Confirmation Emails Received: 8.18am

Delivery Expectation Set: 16/09/16

Email of Death Received: SMS wait for Tuesday 20th 9am this morning.

Just spoke to customer service , The lady told me mine is in progress and should be dispatched today or tomorrow. But she wouldn't answer any questions Or confirm anything as it could be longer. I just want a clear answer when mine is expected.
Message 849 of 1,355

uncleiven197
  • 76 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
@uncleiven197 you never know! It's the most promising bit of news I've read/heard so far!

Let's hope it doesn't turn out to be BS!

Message 850 of 1,355