Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7?

bexinthecity
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

So when I placed my preorder (and paid off my refresh) this morning I saw that the estimate for the phone delivery would be up to 2 weeks for the Rose Gold plus 256GB (the one I ordered) but now when I go to the store to check whether I picked the right colour (the black really does look nice but I've decided I was right to go for Rose Gold) it says orders will be delivered on the 16th ... so those who preordered this morning have to wait 2 weeks but those who preorder right now don't? I'm confused :Z

Message 1 of 1,355
1,354 REPLIES 1,354

smlondon
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 49 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
cant believe they got number one customer service mine just says in progress only ordered yesterday so have no idea when mine might come
Message 831 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

So i popped into my local O2 store where i am to collect my phone from, and the guy said that 02 have recieved barely any plus models for store collection. He also said to ignore live chat, and that for click and collect orders ill be looking at monday the earliest.

Message 832 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

Update to my post yesterday:

I've Ordered two phones

Phone 1:

iPhone 7 black 256GB Ordered around 8:35am 9th Sept. Friday. 

Update: Phone recieved. slight_smile 

Phone 2:

iPhone 7 Jet Black 256GB Ordered around 8:50am 9th Sept Friday.

No tracking information available.

On O2 chat been advised that Phones are also being shipped via UK Mail (ukmail.com) and from tomorrow /later tonight should be able to tracker the parcel by using the MS-<order number> on thier website or by calling them. I was assured that I'll be 100% recieving tomorrow... but you never know... 

Update: No tracking info availabe, contacted O2 chat today , standard scripted answers, i.e. cant say when I'll recieve etc... 😞 

Message 833 of 1,355

smlondon
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 49 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
live chat seems to be all scripted and they are trying to avoid answering people questions
Message 834 of 1,355

danielwhite813
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just had an email saying mines on its way.  Iphone 7 Jet Black 128gb ordered 8.10 am on Friday

Message 835 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

DPD updated and recognises my tracking. When I select the alternative delivery options I get a choice from Sunday 18th - next Sat. Perhaps this means they will deliver tomorrow. 

Message 836 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

I ordered a Jet Black Iphone 7 on the launch day when the delivery was displaying as 'up to two weeks' (early morning). My order still says 'in progress', I havent had any emails or texts about my order. I've messaged o2 on facebook, through the live chat and tried to call. Their chat channels are all scripted and I'm hitting a brick wall everytime and I can't even get through to speak to someone. Considering I'm paying £66 a month for a phone, I find that incredibly frustrating. Also, the recycling value on my 6s is decreasing every day , so it's either trade it in and have no phone with no idea of when I'm getting the new one or lose money everyday I don't have my new phone. Destroy

Message 837 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

Abosulte Joke just been on the phone to Customer Service for about 20 mins with the first guy saying the phone is showing out of stock even though I Pre-ordered the phone on the 9th around 9:45 ish .. he then said he doesn't know when they will get more stock .. because I was frustrated I said I wanted to cancel my pre-order and join another network I was the passed around to 2 different people who didn't have a scooby doo as to what I was on about ... Finally got through to some guy saying you should've recieved a text saying that its out of stock and you should recieve it either tomorrow or monday .. he then had the nerve to say I will send you the text which states it's out of stock to which I replied there's no point if your telling me over the phone also the fact that you don't know whether or not the phone will arrive on by monday. Absolute JOKE of a company.

Message 838 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

My tracking says the same @Anonymous so hoping it will be here tomorrow. I keep checking for updates because if not going to be delivered tomorrow then I'll collect or pay for delivery tomorrow 

Message 839 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

@smlondon wrote:
cant believe they got number one customer service mine just says in progress only ordered yesterday so have no idea when mine might come

Are you for real? You only ordered it yesterday, what the hell do you expect when people who ordered last Friday still don't know. 

Message 840 of 1,355