Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7?

bexinthecity
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

So when I placed my preorder (and paid off my refresh) this morning I saw that the estimate for the phone delivery would be up to 2 weeks for the Rose Gold plus 256GB (the one I ordered) but now when I go to the store to check whether I picked the right colour (the black really does look nice but I've decided I was right to go for Rose Gold) it says orders will be delivered on the 16th ... so those who preordered this morning have to wait 2 weeks but those who preorder right now don't? I'm confused :Z

Message 1 of 1,355
1,354 REPLIES 1,354

Anonymous
Not applicable

Local O2 store has a few iPhone 7s in stock, no plus models though.  I pre-ordered a jet black 256GB model and got the text last night saying it wasn't coming today.  Speaking to O2 they told me it was showing as "waiting for despatch" which they say means my phone has been allocated from the next batch of stock that comes in - so within the next four days according to the person I spoke to.  She also said some orders were showing "out of stock" - she said those that showed this could be waiting weeks!

All madness.  My store has 256GB matte black in stock and I'm tempted to just cancel my pre-order and get that (which the store say is a simple process)...or just wait four days!  I hate that a new phone can bother me so much! slight_smile 

Message 771 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

i have complained to o2 themselves and now watchdog as its a disgrace how than can treat us like this and get away with it.

Message 772 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
Pretty disgusting that they don't allocate store stock to those that have pre-ordered/ chose click and collect.
Message 773 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just called CS and they told me that I wont be receiving my iPhone 7 in Jet Black for another (estimated) 6 weeks. 

Pre-ordered on 09/09 but it was in the afternoon. 

Still a bit disappointed that it's going to take that long - and had absolutely no communication from O2.

Also I have a refresh contract..... so much for that!!! 

Message 774 of 1,355

uncleiven197
Level 3: Thinker
  • 76 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

What's crazy is the people who got delayed messages last night are still getting phones today and yet there are still a lot of people, including me who have heard ****** all.

Message 775 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've just received the same email I got the day I ordered the phone.

Just the standard your order is currently processing.

No date or anything on the email.
Message 776 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just cancelled my jet black online order as I'm not sure they actually exsist and picked up a matte black in store, staff were really nice and helpful!

Message 777 of 1,355

uncleiven197
Level 3: Thinker
  • 76 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

At least Apple were able to deliver my case on time haha 😛

IMG_1564.JPG

Message 778 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

@uncleiven197 wrote:

At least Apple were able to deliver my case on time haha 😛

IMG_1564.JPG

Lol, that is hilarious!

Message 779 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

If only there was some proper information on order statuses than "in progress".

That appears to be the single biggest problem people have - the lack of reliable information. @Anonymous needs to think about its training for staff - lies are 10x worse than the truth, and we know when we're being lied to.

Message 780 of 1,355