Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7?

bexinthecity
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

So when I placed my preorder (and paid off my refresh) this morning I saw that the estimate for the phone delivery would be up to 2 weeks for the Rose Gold plus 256GB (the one I ordered) but now when I go to the store to check whether I picked the right colour (the black really does look nice but I've decided I was right to go for Rose Gold) it says orders will be delivered on the 16th ... so those who preordered this morning have to wait 2 weeks but those who preorder right now don't? I'm confused :Z

Message 1 of 1,355
1,354 REPLIES 1,354

Jeevster
Level 4: Observant
  • 175 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Nothing has changed, it still says In Progress, the second c/s rep also said that anyone who didn't receive a text/email yesterday about a delay, will receive delivery today, although she couldnt specify a timeslot.

I don't think there's much hope in them processing an order, despatching it and having it delivered all on the same day though!

some orders are being delivered saturday, so it maybe that they received a delivery late last night and they are being desptached today 

Message 651 of 1,355

bexinthecity
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

I'm about to post my transcript which contradicts yours RE: collection date 😞 @Anonymous

Message 652 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
Partner just got the text of death and cancelling his contract
Message 653 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous It was 8.30

Message 654 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jeevster wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Nothing has changed, it still says In Progress, the second c/s rep also said that anyone who didn't receive a text/email yesterday about a delay, will receive delivery today, although she couldnt specify a timeslot.

I don't think there's much hope in them processing an order, despatching it and having it delivered all on the same day though!

some orders are being delivered saturday, so it maybe that they received a delivery late last night and they are being desptached today 

That's what I'm hoping!

Message 655 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was actually happy and had accepted my 23/09 Collect in Store date until I started reading all the BS stuff from CS and the fact my bro ordered the exact same phone 9 hours after me and is getting his today.

Message 656 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've spoken with o2 this morning.. It's an utter shambles 

received the Tuesday text last night, so rang for an update. The adviser advised that is was out for dispatch & this means it's in a delivery van today & gave me my payment reference which can track my order with customer services. Although I've received no email conforming I'll receive my phone. I don't hold my breathe...... 

Message 657 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
When i pre ordered i was advised it was out of stock and that i would not get it today, i was advised 2/3days later - last night i got my tracking number and its out for delivery so i will get mine today..... how about that ....O2 done good slight_smile
Message 658 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

Your a lucky one then @Anonymous

Message 659 of 1,355

bexinthecity
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Sorry.. it's lengthy. and please excuse tpyos - I was getting more animated and annoyed.

You have been transferred to queue Desktop Pay Monthly
info
• 9:04 AM

You are through to O2
info

Hi Rahul, I don't want any lies - i don't want any rubbish that you've been told to tell customers about iPhone 7 pluses - I just want the truth. I know what your impulse is gonna be - to follow the 'be as vague as possible to stop people cancelling' schtick - but don't do it Rahul, just this once don't do it.
Customer

I do understand this and will tell you the correct and accurate information
O2
• 9:05 AM

ok then
Customer
• 9:05 AM

Please confirm your full name?
O2• 9:06 AM

Don't be looking in your transcripts to see which 'default' answer you should be giving right now. Alot of people are mad and i have been a pay monthly custoemr for 6 years so I would like a real answer. Not some baloney. and Rebecca ---------
Customer
• 9:06 AM

Are you the account holder?
O2
• 9:07 AM

yes
Customer

Can you tell me the 1st and 3rd characters of your security answer please?
O2• 9:07 AM

What is the security Question?
Customer

Hint: --------------
O2
• 9:08 AM

then ---------------
Customer
• 9:08 AM

Great
O2• 9:09 AM

Thanks for that
O2• 9:09 AM

I do see that order status is Order Future Dated Dispatch
O2• 9:10 AM

Yeah what does that mean>?
Customer
• 9:10 AM

Click and Collect
Delivery Date: 23/09/2016
O2• 9:10 AM

Does that mean it will definitely be ready then? I'm hearing a lot of horrible things from others who have called CS and being told it will be november
Customer
• 9:10 AM

Since it is click and collect order so there won't be any problem at all.
O2
• 9:11 AM

You'll get a confirmation email with parcel number. With that, you can easily keep the track of your order.
O2• 9:11 AM

Why wouldn't there be a problem? why are people who ordered for home delivery gettign their phones today but I won't because I clicked click and collect?
Customer

It's go for sale from on 16/09/2016 today, as it seems everything is perfect on the account so wait for the confirmation email.
O2

Are click and collect not prioritised the same? Do I have to wait for O2 to stock the phone in the store
Customer
• 9:12 AM

You chose the Click and Collect Delivery Date: 23/09/2016
O2• 9:12 AM

so that's why it say Order Future Dated Dispatch
O2• 9:12 AM

I am aware of that - what I'm asking is why the 23rd? I didnd't select the 23rd as a date
Customer
• 9:12 AM

Why is not available today?
Customer
• 9:13 AM

order status at this moment.
O2

When you preorder something the idea is to have it on release date - which many are receiveing IF they have the phone delivered to home but why is it different for Click and Collect? Why are we penalised and have to wait an extra week?
Customer

And that's if I believe you that it will be available the 23rd
Customer

I do understand this but you selected Click and Collect Delivery Date: 23/09/2016
O2• 9:15 AM

Neither, we nor system chose this date.
O2• 9:16 AM

Yes I know that but is it the 23rd and not 16th? why can't you answer why it is different for C&C?
Customer
• 9:16 AM

I just want toknow why it is different
Customer
• 9:16 AM

You should have selected 16/09/2016 then
O2
• 9:17 AM

Ahh gee I didn't think of that! (sarcasm intended) I didn;t have the option to do that.
Customer
• 9:18 AM

Can you just answer me: Are click and click orders dispatched from the same warehouse that all preorders are or are they dependant on shop stock?
Customer
• 9:19 AM

The click and collect orders dispatched from the same warehouse that all preorders are.
O2
• 9:19 AM

So why have your telephone CS been saying that click and collect are the least prioritised and are all dependant on store stock.
Customer
• 9:21 AM

Also if they are dispatched from the same warehouse why is it a different date?
Customer
• 9:21 AM

Different shows as you selected it 23/09/2016, there must have been different as well before 23/09/2016
O2
• 9:23 AM

*date
O2• 9:23 AM

I didn't select the 23rd. It showed as being in stock for 16th when I ordered and then suddenly came up with 23rd on my order email
Customer

and phone stock depends on the phone manufacturer.
O2

So are you telling me that if O2 don't have the stock in the shop on the 23rd i won't get my phone#?
Customer
• 9:24 AM

You must have cancelled it if it was showing 23/09/2016 at the time of order
O2

No i didn't cancel
Customer

and order in other way.
O2

Anyway whatever - so the date is the 23rd. Can you confirm whether you are teling me that if there is no stock in my chosen store on the 23rd that I won't get my phone?
Customer
• 9:25 AM

Yes, that's right
O2

So I may not get my phone on the 23rd then
Customer

it all depends on store stock? in which case you must be lying when you say they are dispatched from the same warehouse in the same way as all other preorders
Customer

Can you understand why everyone is getting peeved with o2? With all the stories being spun between CS and live chat you could write a New Canterbury Tales!
Customer
• 9:27 AM

O2 store belong to O2 and they do get the phone from O2
O2

So can you confirm that if the chosen store does not have the particular phone I Have preordered in stock on the 23rd I cannot possibly receive it?
Customer

It's from same warehouse.
O2

Most probably, they will have it so you can collect it on 23/09/2016
O2
• 9:28 AM

but it will depend on the availability of the phone
O2
• 9:28 AM

But if they don't I can't? So effectively o2 have taken £389 from me but can't actually confirm I'll get the phone on the date supplied. you know that's dishonest right??
Customer
• 9:29 AM

as we also get the phone from phone manufacturer.
O2

O2 are a joke I think
Customer

You are telling me that even though I PREORDERED a phone on the preorder date it will depend on the stock on the day?? I mean what the hell was the point of preorderign then???
Customer
• 9:30 AM

So with all that said - if the store does not have stock when do I get my phone?
Customer
• 9:30 AM

It'll now depend on the store, it'll depend on O2 whether they've stock available or not
O2
• 9:31 AM

What is the point of preordering then?
Customer
• 9:31 AM

you do know what preordering means right? It means that you are SECURED your item and will receive it - not 'oh if the store has stock you'll get it'
Customer
• 9:32 AM

when will i get my phone'
Customer

]?
Customer

I have been a pay monthly customer for 6 years, and a payg for at least 4 which means 10 years in total. Let me tell you this will be my last order with O2.
Customer
• 9:33 AM
Message 660 of 1,355