Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7?

bexinthecity
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

So when I placed my preorder (and paid off my refresh) this morning I saw that the estimate for the phone delivery would be up to 2 weeks for the Rose Gold plus 256GB (the one I ordered) but now when I go to the store to check whether I picked the right colour (the black really does look nice but I've decided I was right to go for Rose Gold) it says orders will be delivered on the 16th ... so those who preordered this morning have to wait 2 weeks but those who preorder right now don't? I'm confused :Z

Message 1 of 1,355
1,354 REPLIES 1,354

Anonymous
Not applicable

Currently on live chat, they have told me to ignore the text from o2 and expect a text later about delivery 😂😂😂

Message 551 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am on live chat now, he started saying my order maybe here tomorrow, and now hes saying i'll have to wait till tomorrow to find out more info as he cant say anything.

Message 552 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've been getting the sorry we're busy message on live chat for over an hour, surprised people have been connected
Message 553 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

I ordered around 10am on Friday. Took ages as the site kept crashing. Ordered Apple iPhone 7 128GB Black O2 Refresh Unlimited 24 Month 20GB. 

I think if I can get the phone quicker elsewhere then I'll leave O2. Fed up of their lack of communication over this. 

Im also sure that it does work out cheaper to buy the phone outright and do a sim only deal. Especially if you sell it after a year and recoup a few hundred of the handset back. 

So sorry to all those that have been messed around today and lied to. Why this keeps happening each year is ridiculous 

Message 554 of 1,355

uncleiven197
Level 3: Thinker
  • 76 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I was told earlier today via customer service (phone) that the 7+ in Black 32GB was showing in stock but as of tomorrow, so I would recieve the phone Monday. It's like they are making it up as they go along.

She even put me on hold for 10 minutes as she apparetly called through to UK Mail!, more like she was dropping the kids off at the pool haha 

Message 555 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh the joys of annual iPhone release. 

Ordered Jet Black 256gb 7 through refresh (upgrade as contract finished).

Everything seemed ok, been showing 'in progress' all week. 

Finished watching a film and text through to say

'unfortunately iPhone hasn't  arrived yet and won't be ready for 16th.

holding in a queue and prioritise order.

well update you on the 20th'

Bit of a joke and been trying to remain calm and just wait silently.

My o2 order still shows 'in progress'. So hoping its just a mass generated text.

Sometimes i I wonder why I do this. 

Tony

Message 556 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

I ordered a Matt black 128gb on Friday 9th at 8:50am, I had a text at 21:59pm tonight to say my iPhone hasn't arrived and won't be available tomorrow! 

All hope lost?

Message 557 of 1,355

frank67uk
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Yes, I ordered my iphone 7 128Gb Jet Black at 08:19 on 9th and have received the 4 day text !! Appalling !! I similarly had a live chat earlier this evening and was told the same kind of thing as you.. "everything will be ok , UK mail, will get it tomorrow etc etc" What a shambles
Message 558 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

saw this on the other thtread

Re: Delivery expectations for iPhone 7?
Options
on ‎15-09-2016 22:15

Currently on live chat, they have told me to ignore the text from o2 and expect a text later about delivery 😂😂😂

Re: iPhone 7 delivery?
Options
on ‎15-09-2016 21:53

Well interestingly, I was told by an O2 guru to go to the shop, as chances are, if you pre ordered on the 9th, your phone will be ready tomorrow.

Message 559 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's appalling! They took the money quick enough!

Message 560 of 1,355