Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7?

bexinthecity
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

So when I placed my preorder (and paid off my refresh) this morning I saw that the estimate for the phone delivery would be up to 2 weeks for the Rose Gold plus 256GB (the one I ordered) but now when I go to the store to check whether I picked the right colour (the black really does look nice but I've decided I was right to go for Rose Gold) it says orders will be delivered on the 16th ... so those who preordered this morning have to wait 2 weeks but those who preorder right now don't? I'm confused :Z

Message 1 of 1,355
1,354 REPLIES 1,354

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've heard nothing from o2 since i got my order confirmation last friday. I paid off remaining contract and upgraded to black 32gb (with upfront fees) before 9am last friday. The order on my o2 has displayed as 'in progress' since then. i have asked many times on twitter about delivery and all they say is to check emails. I am not expecting delivery tomorrow anymore and i'm not too happy.

Message 421 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just spoke to o2 the 3rd person! (Need to sort out my delivery address)
And the first 2 people said that I would be receiving the phone Friday, and to expect an email confirmation today, I can then change my delivery address!

But the 3rd person just fobbed me of sayin that I won't receive my email till tomorrow! How can I change my delivery address on day of delivery!!
Been with o2 now for 8 years and have 5 contracts with them, and for the first time I'm going to cancel and go else where! Any recommendations?
Message 422 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

@adz999 wrote:
I get the feeling it's a problem with the actual 7+, more than a stock allocation issue. Pretty sure that Apple can't just pull stock to meet their own quota, unless they have one hell of a lawyer writing the contracts, and everyone else missed the small print!

Could be onto something, specifically an issue with 7+ 128GB and 256GB? ... there's evidence that 32GB 7+ are being dispatched and shipping. However nothing about 128GB and 256GB. Also as the Jet Black 7+ only comes in 128GB and 256GB and it's already been mentioned no-one is getting one of these any time soon ..... is there a hardware issue with 128GB and 256GB 7+ models that's just put a spanner in the works??

Message 423 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
My order confirmed 8.50am last Friday
Message 424 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
For people struggling to find the my order you need to use a desktop site. Mobile app or safari won't work.

Click my 02, press share button, request desktop site.

My order has said in progress since last Friday. Waiting to collect in store. Heard nothing after the emails.
Message 425 of 1,355

smlondon
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 49 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I ordered today it's just saying in progress
Message 426 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

@smlondon wrote:
I ordered today it's just saying in progress

Today? The way things are going I'd not expect that to move until the date has 2017 at the end.

Message 427 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
If you go to https://mymobile.o2.co.uk/myorders/details?ordernumber=ms- and add your order number at the end you should be able to view on mobile devices.
Message 428 of 1,355

smlondon
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 49 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I know its ridiculous and live chat is not helpful
Message 429 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

My order is still showing as in progress... I have spoken to someone at O2, and she informed me that my order is awaiting dispatch, I asked when will it be dispatched, she couldn't tell me, she said it could be a day or so late....Not acceptable, especially when I paid £25 on my Refresh account so that I could receive my phone on launch day, and if I had waited until 18th September I wouldn't need to have paid it.... This isn't a game O2, you must know how many orders you have and how many phones you have, the least you could do is inform your customer...I have been with O2 for at least 10 years and this is how you treat us.....Total disgrace

Message 430 of 1,355