Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7?

bexinthecity
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

So when I placed my preorder (and paid off my refresh) this morning I saw that the estimate for the phone delivery would be up to 2 weeks for the Rose Gold plus 256GB (the one I ordered) but now when I go to the store to check whether I picked the right colour (the black really does look nice but I've decided I was right to go for Rose Gold) it says orders will be delivered on the 16th ... so those who preordered this morning have to wait 2 weeks but those who preorder right now don't? I'm confused :Z

Message 1 of 1,355
1,354 REPLIES 1,354

Anonymous
Not applicable
What iPhone was this for?
Message 261 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
What iPhone was this for?

If you're directing this at me, then 7 Plus Silver 256GB ordered online around 8:30 and confirmed 8:50

Message 262 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ordered a 128gb 7+ gold at around 8:30am on the first morning. Just had a text from 02 saying here is your tracking number but the rest of the text is blank. checked on MY 02 and still saying in progress. Just gets weirder and weirder
Message 263 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
Wow, your the first person to get the 4 digit collection number, congrats! Enjoy your iPhone 7 Plus.
Message 264 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think we can safley say anyone who ordered a Plus in 128gb or 256gb Black or Jet black are going to be dissapointed tomorrow!

Message 265 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Andrew

When you ordered you should have got a text with the 4 digit pick up code for click and collect but it doesnt provide any info on the date or tracking information. 

Message 266 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I think we can safley say anyone who ordered a Plus in 128gb or 256gb Black or Jet black are going to be dissapointed tomorrow!

Jet black for sure, but I wouldn't be too hasty regarding the matt black.

Message 267 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey Andrew

When you ordered you should have got a text with the 4 digit pick up code for click and collect but it doesnt provide any info on the date or tracking information. 

I can confirm I received a text as well with the pick up code in it. About a minute before the email with the same details.

Message 268 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Jet black for sure, but I wouldn't be too hasty regarding the matt black.

I'm not so sure. I reckon o2 had some stock, maybe only in double or low triple figures, but if you didn't get in early then you might be out of luck. 

Message 269 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes you are right I just checked again and its says in the email a 4 digit pick up code. Thanks.
Message 270 of 1,355