Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7?

bexinthecity
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

So when I placed my preorder (and paid off my refresh) this morning I saw that the estimate for the phone delivery would be up to 2 weeks for the Rose Gold plus 256GB (the one I ordered) but now when I go to the store to check whether I picked the right colour (the black really does look nice but I've decided I was right to go for Rose Gold) it says orders will be delivered on the 16th ... so those who preordered this morning have to wait 2 weeks but those who preorder right now don't? I'm confused :Z

Message 1 of 1,355
1,354 REPLIES 1,354

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

*Update*  

Been told it's showing out of stock for all devices as o2 don't have the stock yet as they will recieve it tomorrow .. they're now telling me I should recieve it tomorrow or by monday .. all a big farce to be honest and don't know what to believe.

I had this particular confusion last year. They told me it would be dispatched ON the release date and therefore would be RECEIVED by me within 2-3 business days. In fact it was dispatched the day before release to be recieved by me on release day. I think they get confused as they think it gets released, then shipped to them on release day, then shipped out to the customer.

Message 231 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I know I feel the same.

I think they're just saying that people's deliveries will arrive on the 16th so then we go "oh great that's fantastic, here's good feedback"

This is spot on. 

Message 232 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

I ordered iPhone7 32gb on release day.  Still no tracking information.

Message 233 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

yes, the CS on the phone said it would be shipped out today but the store may not recieve it until tommorow but i would get it tomorow from 0800 onwards so we shall see, with fingers crossed of course. 

Message 234 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

so i just have an O2 Email! got so excited and opened it and all it said was its being processed! i have recieved this 3 times now 

😞 

Message 235 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
Still nothing heard back on mine, when I try to login to my o2 I get this. Oops. We've had problems finding your account
Click here and that should solve it.

Then when I click "here" it just takes me to a page that says I have no products or services. So I honestly have no idea
Message 236 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just to add my experience from last year. You may not get any tracking number until late in the evening or even the early hours of the morning but your phone could still arrive on launch day - thats what happened with mine last year. Also I never receive any email confirmation when I upgrade/order from O2 - not sure why.

I ordered a 128gb Iphone 7 plus in black at around 8.15am last Friday and my order status still says 'In progress'
Message 237 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

*Update*  

Been told it's showing out of stock for all devices as o2 don't have the stock yet as they will recieve it tomorrow .. they're now telling me I should recieve it tomorrow or by monday .. all a big farce to be honest and don't know what to believe.

I had this particular confusion last year. They told me it would be dispatched ON the release date and therefore would be RECEIVED by me within 2-3 business days. In fact it was dispatched the day before release to be recieved by me on release day. I think they get confused as they think it gets released, then shipped to them on release day, then shipped out to the customer.

Thanks for the insight .. I hope this is true however not holding my breathe as even they don't know what's going on! what time did you check if your order had been dispateched?

Message 238 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

i had that aswell for the 6S Plus! i woke up and had like an email and text at 2AM and then the phone came at 9AM 

Message 239 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello

I thought I would update people on what I was just told by a o2 employee in store

They have been emailed today to let customers know that any of the plus models are now being delayed until early November. They cannot guarantee that any preorders will arrive before then.

I would strongly advise people to contact their store and see what they say.

For a company to take the money from your account and then not actually provide the product is very disappointing. 

Message 240 of 1,355