Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7?

bexinthecity
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

So when I placed my preorder (and paid off my refresh) this morning I saw that the estimate for the phone delivery would be up to 2 weeks for the Rose Gold plus 256GB (the one I ordered) but now when I go to the store to check whether I picked the right colour (the black really does look nice but I've decided I was right to go for Rose Gold) it says orders will be delivered on the 16th ... so those who preordered this morning have to wait 2 weeks but those who preorder right now don't? I'm confused :Z

Message 1 of 1,355
1,354 REPLIES 1,354

Anonymous
Not applicable

two weeks tomrrow no email no text nothing...... iphone 7 plus black 128gb

Message 1331 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
I ordered 256 jet black on the 9th but canceled and reordered a 128gb Black on the 21st. I got tracking number yesterday. It due for delivery today.
Message 1332 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

So after o2 cancelled my order I placed an order with car phone warehouse for my 32gb iPhone 7plus which is being delivered tomorrow. And for less upfront and less each month!!!

Good luck everyone!

Message 1333 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

So after o2 cancelled my order I placed an order with car phone warehouse for my 32gb iPhone 7plus which is being delivered tomorrow. And for less upfront and less each month!!!

Good luck everyone!

I have to stick it out with O2 as I need my yearly upgrade. Sad

Message 1334 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

The need and want for a pukka iPhone is emmence but I strongly advise against switching to EE!

Better tariffs and service with O2 but all service providers have flaws and EE are the customer service, not as much coverage as O2 as in you may find your phone showing "no service" fairly often with EE and anything to do with them posting/delivering items to you! 4 weeks it took for a SIM card to arrive and it didn't even have my plan linked to it!

O2 can be awful in regards to communication mainly but they are 4 out of 5 for me as EE are 0 out of 5.

Good Luck

Message 1335 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is beyond a joke now! I placed my pre order at 08:13am on 09/09/16. I ordered the iphone 7 plus in jet black 128GB edition. 2 weeks later and i've heard nothing! no texts, no emails, nothing.. the lack of communication is poor!

Message 1336 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I got mine through CPW with delivery tomorrow and it's on o2. I spoke to someone in the CEO's office who strongly objected that there was any point in updating customers daily... Says a lot really

Message 1337 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
Pretty shi**y attitudes on some people who have heard Iphone 7 in conversations too many times and now can't be bothered to help customers. To be fair I don't know who we think we are chasing and worrying because it only costs £900!!!!!!!

Serious note though -

This was bound to happen so stock should of been limited per store location and dished out as approx sales figures as previous models then when that quantity turns to 0 another option should be to reserve the iPhone 7 etc with information reference delays and all that.

We are now in a situation that can't be helped until Apple and the iPhone manafacturer oull there fingers out!
Message 1338 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ordered on the 12th and not heard anything been promised a number of days and not heard anything.

Moving from 3 ot o2 because of the yearly upgrade, starting to regret this idea, never had a single issue with network or customer service with 3.

Message 1339 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
SNAP! TERRIBLE ROLLERCOASTER REALLY!
Message 1340 of 1,355