Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7?

bexinthecity
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

So when I placed my preorder (and paid off my refresh) this morning I saw that the estimate for the phone delivery would be up to 2 weeks for the Rose Gold plus 256GB (the one I ordered) but now when I go to the store to check whether I picked the right colour (the black really does look nice but I've decided I was right to go for Rose Gold) it says orders will be delivered on the 16th ... so those who preordered this morning have to wait 2 weeks but those who preorder right now don't? I'm confused :Z

Message 1 of 1,355
1,354 REPLIES 1,354

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, i ordered it at 08:13am, have you received any texts or emails?

Message 1211 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous My current phone is an iphone 5 (so not even the "s" model) hehe slight_smile 

So yea a 6s would be a huge upgrade for me too. 

Message 1212 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous right decion time shall i get 6s or the 7 both of which i can pick up today?

Message 1213 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous Depends on what savings you would make going to the 6s. If it's not by much I would probably still opt for the 7. 

Good luck fella! 

Message 1214 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous yeah went for the 7 in the end 😃

Message 1215 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
I still don't understand why some people have texts and emails and others don't?

I'll say again. It's not the delay. It's the not knowing or hearing anything that's annoying me.
Message 1216 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah I've had no text or email and I've had to go onto Live Chat to try and get some info. It's infuriating to be left in the dark. I know there have been some general updates about stock and delivery times, but how about some more customer specific updates? I ordered a 256 plus in black and the order conf came through by 10:30 am. By not sending me a text of doom it makes me think I could receive early???
Message 1217 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

pre ordered 128gb plus on the 9th just spoke to c/s and got the usual 

O2 1:48 PM there has been a market-wide delay in receiving stock. We're working to get your new iPhone to you as soon as we can. We're in touch with the manufacturer to get the demand fulfilled. Currently the order is out of stock and we'll have stock soon. As soon as we've in stock, we'll dispatch from our end you'll get confirmation email with tracking details. Please watch out for the confirmation email. 

Me  1:48 PM  any estimation as to when as that's the standard reply

O2  1:49 PM you can get the phone in couple of weeks.

seems to be so many different answers from c/s on here i don't think anyone knows where they are up to including those at o2.

why do we have the offer of pre order, i thought it was to assist the manufactures the approximate stock levels allowing them to supply the retailers with enough stock.

my anoyance isnt that i havent recieved the phone but the total lack of comunication with its customers ive been with o2 for 15 years but this has got me asking my self why

so if o2 had an idea that they were out of stock last week before launch day why has the shop new business stock not been re assigned back to upgrades, why has no one been notified by email as to what is going on they have all our information from the orders we placed..... its not difficult 

sorry for the long one just venting

Message 1218 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ive just been on live chat to try and gather some more information. They told me that only the people who will be receiving phones from the next delivery from Apple are getting the texts. So basically if you've pre-ordered and aren't receiving any texts or emails regarding your order, even when a delivery does come in, you won't be receiving your iPhone.

I am not receiving any texts and pre ordered mine on 09/09, confirmed via email at 09:09. iPhone 7 Plus 128GB in Black (matte)
Message 1219 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
^ great 😩
Message 1220 of 1,355