Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7?

bexinthecity
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

So when I placed my preorder (and paid off my refresh) this morning I saw that the estimate for the phone delivery would be up to 2 weeks for the Rose Gold plus 256GB (the one I ordered) but now when I go to the store to check whether I picked the right colour (the black really does look nice but I've decided I was right to go for Rose Gold) it says orders will be delivered on the 16th ... so those who preordered this morning have to wait 2 weeks but those who preorder right now don't? I'm confused :Z

Message 1 of 1,355
1,354 REPLIES 1,354

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous,

Please send me a PM about that and we can chat about it to see what happened.

To others in the thread, thanks for sharing your feedback. Until we dispatch your iPhone 7 to you, your order progress will not change from ‘In Progress’. Unfortunately we cannot elaborate more on the status as it depends entirely on when we receive new stock deliveries from Apple and with the huge demand we’ve had, it may take several weeks to receive enough stock to get to your position in the queue. When you ordered, you’d have been shown an estimated delivery timescale on the order page and we’re aiming to deliver within that estimate.

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 1181 of 1,355

Benlfc
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
@Toby I was given "up to 2 weeks" no mention of wether that was from when I ordered or from release day
Message 1182 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Toby so when I ordered at 8:03am on 9/9 there was no wait time...

Message 1183 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

just got text from o2 right this momemt ahem

"were sorry to say that we have still not recieved your new iphone

"we realise how furstrating this news will be and we'll contintue to work with Apple to get your new iphone as soon as we can.

"We'll update you again on Thursday, or sooner if we recieve news

Message 1184 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous

Was yours a pre order? I recieved the same text....

Message 1185 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

yeah iphone black 128gb ordered 11/9 around 2100

Message 1186 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone that preordered a Jet black 7 256 on the 9th received their phone?

Message 1187 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok @Anonymous

Message 1188 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been lied to constantly for days now, by both o2 and DPD. As i put on here yesterday DPD lost my iphone and o2 promised one deliverd to me today. After hours on phone this morning they effectively washed their hands of it and told us that DPD would be conducting an investigation, saying when that was concluded they would try to help again. Absolute disgrace. More than happy to take a lot of my money in 2 seconds but not prepared to do anything to really help a long term customer. Wish i never bothered.

Message 1189 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ordered a Iphone 7 Plus 32gb Black on the 9th via click and collect

Was really hopeful last night as I was given a tracking number and told my order had been dispatched via UK Mail......

Fast forward to this morning and after sounding like an idiot on the phone to UK Mail I was told the tracking number didn't exist.

Chatted with o2 and was told they have no idea why I was given that number, the number is completely made up and I am back were I began with zero information.

Givenup

Message 1190 of 1,355