Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7?

bexinthecity
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

So when I placed my preorder (and paid off my refresh) this morning I saw that the estimate for the phone delivery would be up to 2 weeks for the Rose Gold plus 256GB (the one I ordered) but now when I go to the store to check whether I picked the right colour (the black really does look nice but I've decided I was right to go for Rose Gold) it says orders will be delivered on the 16th ... so those who preordered this morning have to wait 2 weeks but those who preorder right now don't? I'm confused :Z

Message 1 of 1,355
1,354 REPLIES 1,354

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous You aren't the only one stuck at "In Progress"  which probably means 'in the next 6 weeks' judging by o2s current performance.... 

Just got off LiveChat and got the same "text by the 20th with detail delivery status" which I asked meant what exactly and got "Your pacel number and time and date of delivery and by which courier"

The waiting continues slight_frown

Message 1131 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous what size was this?
Message 1132 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ordered a Iphone 7 Plus 32gb Black on the 9th for click and collect.

No text, no email and we have had a different response everytime we have been in touch.

I have given up talking to them anymore, never dealt with a company that has zero protocols in place to deal with queries. Even if they all just gave the exact same response at least we would know that this is what they have been told to say, but when they all give a different answers then this shows us just how bad internal communications with this company are.

As my parents would say I'm not angry because I know all the mobile companies have been dealt a bad hand but I am disappointed.

Message 1133 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
MyO2 will not display

Out of stock or future delivery date

Only CS will have this info
Message 1134 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous What is CS ? Ive seen other mention it but not sure what it means. 

Message 1135 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
Customer Service
Message 1136 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
TurboD Customer Services
Message 1137 of 1,355

Benlfc
Level 8: Talented
  • 399 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
Correct @Anonymous however don't be fooled if your informed the "future delivery date" they are just telling you what you want to hear. I order + 32GB black on the 9th email confirmation through at 09:25. At the point of adding my phone to basket I was given "upto 2 weeks" which by rights is this Friday the 23rd. My status I have been told is "ready for despatch", "despatched" and "out of stock" depends who you get through to and what they actually want to tell you, no one actually knows, people have received the "death text" at the evening and in the morning have got tracking details which means if you ask me there is clearly no concrete info
Message 1138 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ah cheers Thanks!

Message 1139 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

fair enough thanks turbo im waiting for black 128gb

Message 1140 of 1,355