Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7?

bexinthecity
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

So when I placed my preorder (and paid off my refresh) this morning I saw that the estimate for the phone delivery would be up to 2 weeks for the Rose Gold plus 256GB (the one I ordered) but now when I go to the store to check whether I picked the right colour (the black really does look nice but I've decided I was right to go for Rose Gold) it says orders will be delivered on the 16th ... so those who preordered this morning have to wait 2 weeks but those who preorder right now don't? I'm confused :Z

Message 1 of 1,355
1,354 REPLIES 1,354

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah I imagine they are sick of it
Message 1101 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just saw that EE have posted on their community that they're receiving more stock today they even had a video from their CEO apologising to customers... meanwhile at o2 they're still going round in circles 

Message 1102 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
Most people receiving there phones are those who ordered the 7. The biggest delay is with the 7+.

I ordered black 7+ 256 on the 9th around 9:30am for click and collect and was given a date of 23rd September. Haven't bothered contacting o2 just yet as no doubt they will tell me my phone will arrive on the 23rd😂😂😂
Message 1103 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
I placed a second order for a rose gold 7+ 256 around 12:30 and was given the same delivery date of 23rd
Message 1104 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

well thats really nice back in the land of telcrapica mr ceo hey guys shall we update our customers? CFO nah screw it we already have their money we dont care lets just go on another expenisve holiday whatever! CEO "yeah that sounds like a much better idea I mean it would only take us about 10 mins to do it but nah I too lazy and have too much money to care"

o2 dont seem to realise that we the consumers are the ones paying their salaries #boycotto2

Message 1105 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

"Keep checking back here for regular updates." the last update from o2 was thursday yep definilty call that regular

Message 1106 of 1,355

psykix
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 36 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I sent a link to the post on the EE community to the O2 CEO office.

EE may not be getting people their phones any faster, but they are handling the situation in a far more professional manner.

Message 1107 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

agreed could you send him another email outlining the definiton of professionalism

Message 1108 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

So I've spoke to o2 on the phone and they told me that my order (plus 128GB Jet Black) is very out of stock (her words). She checked on the stock list and there was no update for stock coming into o2.
As such, she couldn't even provide me with an estimate for delivery.
I'm hoping there is an update tomorrow, as this is starting to look even worse than I expected.

Message 1109 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

Very out of stock... that's promising...

Message 1110 of 1,355