Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7?

bexinthecity
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

So when I placed my preorder (and paid off my refresh) this morning I saw that the estimate for the phone delivery would be up to 2 weeks for the Rose Gold plus 256GB (the one I ordered) but now when I go to the store to check whether I picked the right colour (the black really does look nice but I've decided I was right to go for Rose Gold) it says orders will be delivered on the 16th ... so those who preordered this morning have to wait 2 weeks but those who preorder right now don't? I'm confused :Z

Message 1 of 1,355
1,354 REPLIES 1,354

SimonPennington
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 29 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

just off phone with o2 platinum, so no phones, which we know.

Information given to me just now, if you ordered after 4pm on the friday you are not considered pre order. You will be waiting up to 6 weeks, before that you will be prioritised when phones are in. (obviously based on you phone choice and its availablity).

Then the crap of, before 10.30 you should have got phones, mine was 11.15... Doubt that bit is true. But interesting that event if you ordered on that day but were passed 4pm you are now not considered part of the prioritised pre order.

Oh and she said they have absolutely no idea qhen they are getting phones in.

Message 1081 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

*update*  

just this second I got a knock on my door from my DPD driver and my iPohne 7 128GB Jet black has arrived!!! guys keep faith as I was in the dark in regards to my phone with o2 and its turned up!

Message 1082 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

Simon,

I wish those timings were true

I upgraded at 0841 on the 9th, confirmation and payment at 0842.

so far i have only had the legal emails and confirmation. so no txt no email no nothing to tell me of a delay. all i get when i ring o2 is wait for a txt to tell me to wait for another txt.

so £70 down, no phone, and no idea when ill have a phone.

Message 1083 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

damn you lucky sob lol

Message 1084 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

just got off the online chat (complete waste of time)

was told that my iPhone 7 plus 128GB matt black will be ready to collect on 25th October!!!

When I asked them to email me the order update they had checked for this, they refused.

Totally disgraceful....

Message 1085 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

I know I shouldn't have but they wasted enough of my time I stayed on online chat for 3 hours asking for an update until they cut me off... it's disgraceful that there's so much contradictory information going around and little to no direct contact.

Message 1086 of 1,355

smlondon
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 49 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
My iPhone 7 arrived today
Message 1087 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am pretty *bleep* off but i'm not going to panic until after Tuesday. That's when we are promised an update on orders (according to the text of doom I recieved, twice)  

Message 1088 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

so just got off live chat with nice chap called Ajin he told me my iphone 7 black 128gb is ready for dispach and I should get it by tomorrow or wednesday evening. so fingers toes, eyes, mouth, ears, nose, legs, arms ect ect crossed that he speaks the truth

good luck to everyone hope you get yours v soon

Message 1089 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

Xevose - I'd check again, I'd been told that a couple of times but apparently Ready for dispatch just means the order has been taken, the actual dispatch will depend if you have been allocated stock - sorry to burst your bubble, but good luck anyway!!

Message 1090 of 1,355