Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7?

bexinthecity
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

So when I placed my preorder (and paid off my refresh) this morning I saw that the estimate for the phone delivery would be up to 2 weeks for the Rose Gold plus 256GB (the one I ordered) but now when I go to the store to check whether I picked the right colour (the black really does look nice but I've decided I was right to go for Rose Gold) it says orders will be delivered on the 16th ... so those who preordered this morning have to wait 2 weeks but those who preorder right now don't? I'm confused :Z

Message 1 of 1,355
1,354 REPLIES 1,354

Anonymous
Not applicable

I understand the delay.

What's unacceptable is the ZERO communication from o2 since I paid to "upgrade early".

Message 1061 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous Interestingly I did see something in My O2 I think that said something along the lines of "If you havent recieved your new phone within 21 days we'll give you 10% extra data for 'X amount of time' from the date your recieve your phone" But this seems to have disappeared from the site, presumably because they are going to owe ALOT of people extra data! Smiley Frustrated Smiley Very Happy

Message 1062 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

Who the hell wants or needs extra data instead of real compensation? 

The lowest tariff is now 20gb and unless I forced myself to stream a full HD series from netflix over 4g. I won't even come close to hitting that 20gb. Never mind those that went for the larger data tarrifs. 

This offer from o2 for lack of delivery is really ******ty tbh 😞 

Message 1063 of 1,355

Benlfc
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous Oh I know, im on 8gb on my 5s at the moment and have gone for 20gb and will never get near to using 20gb so the extra 10% in reality is worthless to everyone but its just there so O2 can say they did at least offer compensation. 

@Benlfc Ah cheers! My bad as I thought they'd taken it down. Smiley Embarassed

Message 1065 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable
Regarding the comment of apple prioritising the customers, while that may seem obvious i would imagine they have pretty tight contracts with o2, ee etc etc meaning they have to fulfil the quota as agreed, sharing it to fulfil contracts
Message 1066 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Who the hell wants or needs extra data instead of real compensation? 

The lowest tariff is now 20gb and unless I forced myself to stream a full HD series from netflix over 4g. I won't even come close to hitting that 20gb. Never mind those that went for the larger data tarrifs. 

This offer from o2 for lack of delivery is really ******ty tbh 😞 

I'm only on a 3GB tariff which I chose on upgrade, so smaller tariffs were available.

Message 1067 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm only on a 3GB tariff which I chose on upgrade, so smaller tariffs were available.

Is that a business or personal tariff?

Message 1068 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

I ordered my Iphone 7 plus black 32gig at 9am on the 9th, I havent had an email from them or anything other then the usal emails regarding the legal docs.

I have just got off the chat with cs and ive been told that it will be dispatched Tuesday or even tomorrow! I don't know if this is going to happen but least I've got a date I can pencil in!!

Now lets see what happens .............

Message 1069 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Is that a business or personal tariff?

Personal. Sorry, didn't know you were talking about business. 

Message 1070 of 1,355