Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7?

bexinthecity
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

So when I placed my preorder (and paid off my refresh) this morning I saw that the estimate for the phone delivery would be up to 2 weeks for the Rose Gold plus 256GB (the one I ordered) but now when I go to the store to check whether I picked the right colour (the black really does look nice but I've decided I was right to go for Rose Gold) it says orders will be delivered on the 16th ... so those who preordered this morning have to wait 2 weeks but those who preorder right now don't? I'm confused :Z

Message 1 of 1,355
1,354 REPLIES 1,354

Anonymous
Not applicable

Wherecanifind current stock levels?

Message 1051 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

Where can I find current stock levels?

Message 1052 of 1,355

smlondon
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 49 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Message 1053 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

Still not heard anything from O2. Not even had a "Sorry for the delay" or "Due to market demand" bla bla bla. Just SOME sort of communication would be nice! I know you guys who ordered on 9/9 must be going mad at this point, I ordered on the 11/9! Smiley Mad slight_frown

I think next time though, I will order through Apple and then get a sim only deal with whoever has the best plan rather than this rubbish!

Message 1054 of 1,355

smlondon
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 49 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I ordered on the 15th mines coming tomorrow so they clearly are not going in any order it's ridiculous
Message 1055 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

yes but you ordered rose gold which is "in stock" apparently

Message 1056 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

you and me both turbo I ordered on the 11/9 as well I understnad its apples fault but ffs o2 could be doing such a better job at this

Message 1057 of 1,355

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi guys, I have posted a few updates recently, here and here. As soon as we have any new information, I shall update.

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 1058 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Toby and for O2 

Thanks for info.

However it does not tell us much.. atleast nothing new.

Appreciate that issue is more with Apple not providing O2 with enough stock etc.. however longer terms:

• What happens to 12 months upgrade on us? This also gets delay from next year on as we all will have to wait till Oct - Nov next year before can take advantage of this offer. - Question - Wha is O2 doing about this? are they considering to give all iphone 7 preorder delayed customer advantage of 10-11 months upgrade instead?
  • Regardless of above offer, this put everyone in 24 months contract which will be out of cycle from iPhone Sept release.. means will prompt all to again either pay higher money to settle the phone plan early so in future can upgrade in Sept itself...

What is O2 doing about this, do you know? can you raise this?

Detailed answer will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Message 1059 of 1,355

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous I feel your pain bro! slight_frown

Apples site is saying dispatch Novemeber if you were to order a Jet Black Plus right now, every other Plus is 2-3 weeks so god knows how long this is going to take. Adding to this, Apple will priorites their own customers first (which is totally understandable) and give themselves the lions share of stock, aswell as all the other countries in the first wave of releases and another 30 odd countries being add this coming Friday. 

Message 1060 of 1,355