cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Anonymous
Not applicable
Doesn't look like the phone will be arriving in September
Message 821 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Bummer, looks like I'll be leaving o2 then. 

No notifications, no estimated delivery date, nothing apart from original emails. 

At at least if I go direct I'll get an estimate (which will be updated if and when it changes). 

Plus it is slightly cheaper, and BT Mobile have a great sim only deal at the moment. 

Anyone else with me?

Message 822 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Id leave as well but i just feel the second you do, the very next day, they'll be shipping the phones you want.
Message 823 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
That would be my luck
Message 824 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Bummer, looks like I'll be leaving o2 then. 

No notifications, no estimated delivery date, nothing apart from original emails. 

At at least if I go direct I'll get an estimate (which will be updated if and when it changes). 

Plus it is slightly cheaper, and BT Mobile have a great sim only deal at the moment. 

Anyone else with me?

I'm keeping my order live with O2 until i source it from else where, then it will be cancelled. I dont mind the wait, That i understand and appreciate O2 have no control on the stock they receive. However the media blackout on customers, some of which have paid off old contracts, its beyond belief. 

And lets not get started on the Live Chat and there nothing but lies mentality.

Message 825 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Id leave as well but i just feel the second you do, the very next day, they'll be shipping the phones you want.

This is what I am scared of!!!!! It's the only thing holding me back!!!

Message 826 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone else got anymore dispatch emails or texts yet? grin

Message 827 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

So.... I'm currently on the 24 month refresh contract i took out last year. I'm waiting for my new phone to appear. I paid off my outstanding device plan. If I cancel my pre-order, does that also cancel my current airtime contract, or am I held to that for another 12 months?

Message 828 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Live chat offline for anyone else?

Message 829 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Buckling under the pressure. Can't handle the constant stream of requests and complaints.
Message 830 of 3,109