cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I have just spoken to Customer upgrade team and they havechecked my order - they have told me that it will be dispacthing from the warehouse to store on Monday / arrving in store for pickup for Tuesday.

Lets wait and see if this proves to be true....

Ordered Iphone 7+ 256 Mattt Black on Upgrade fro instore Collection.

When did you order?

Edit: And had they given you an expected date previously?

Message 71 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
I received no email what so ever. Tracking came via text yesterday. No text of death but I still wasn't certain it would come after this farce! Glad it has though and hope you all get yours ASAP
Message 72 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've got the same answer by CS over the phone @Anonymous

Message 73 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
I had the date as today - ordered at 8.02 am on the Friday 9th.
No other information received / no confirmation / and it does not show up in My02 history.
Message 74 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Order Type: Contract Upgrade
How Ordered: Online
Delivery Type: Collect from Store
Model Ordered: 7 Plus Black 128gb
Date Ordered: 09/09
Time Ordered: 09:10am
Time Confirmation Emails Received: 09:18am
Delivery Expectation Set: Not a clue
Email of Death Received: Nothing

Still haven't heard anything. O2 has been so bad at this. First time doing an early upgrade on my contract (only got 2 weeks left on it anyway).

No information or contact whatsoever.

Message 75 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here @Anonymous

that's why I called CS and he said it's pretty normal because we are new to O2 and don't have account yet.

once the phone arrives and they allocate a SIM card you will get the order on myO2.

he guaranteed that Tueday I'll have my 7+ 128 jetblack on my chosen store.

fingers crossed

Message 76 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
For those wondering about compensation my confirmation message reads as follows;
"If your new phone isn't despatched within 21 days of you placing your order, we'll give you up to 25% extra data a month, for six months. We'll credit the offer 14 days after your phone arrives."
This is the only mention of compensation I am able to find on my contract agreement however its hard to estimate when the 21 days will begin for a pre order item and whether it would be the release date, of the original estimated date !!
Message 77 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

So I asked this specifically of O2 on Twitter.... 

Do "Click and Collect" web orders get handled the same way as delivery orders, just that they get delivered to store and not your home?

The response was....

Click & Collect orders are processed the same way, yes.

So this implies they are delivered to store for collection, and not from specific store stock

Message 78 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was previously told my iphone 7+ was out of stock and now i have been told it will be delivered tomorrow..... there is still hope!

Message 79 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

From my experience working at Vodaphone (an entire month), It was quite common practise for customer service agents to mess with orders if they were shouted at on the phone. This was never Vodafone's doing but the people on the front line. This may not be relevant to O2 but since then I have never shouted at a CS agent from whom I am hoping to get help from,regardless of how bad the situation is. I left in the end becuase it was such a bitter workplace.

Message 80 of 3,109