cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Anonymous
Not applicable

I spoke to c/s at 8:30 this morning, to be told I will be getting delivery today/tomorrow, I've still not heard anything, I'm currently on hold after being told my phone is out of stock! 

256gb black ordered on 9th and confirmed at 10:51am

Message 51 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Order Type: Upgrade

How Ordered: Online

Delivery Type: Delivery

Model Ordered: 7 Plus Jet Black 128GB

Date Ordered: 09/09

Time Ordered: 09:25

Time Confirmation Emails Received: 10:45am

Delivery Expectation Set: 16/09/16

Email of Death Received: No email, or text.

Contacted O2 chat numerous occasions as I don't believe a word they say, all said I will definitely have it today (16th) or tomorrow (17th) booked day off work to wait in. Called CS today to be told that it will not be delivered as there is no stock, then she passed me through to sales who then passed me back to CS, lost my temper with the woman, who to be fair was extremely nice and didn't deserve it. I'm not bothered about waiting for it, I just wished I had the information beforehand, instead of wasting a days holiday....for nothing.

My order still doesn't show up on MyO2 or anywhere for that matter, cannot track my order, but the money has been taken out of my account.

I have NEVER had this problem at all, I've been with O2 since it was BT Cellnet, not always on contract but started contracts with them upon release of first iPhone!

I just want information on an item that I have paid for.
Message 52 of 3,109

kinetiktheory
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 22 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Order Type: New Customer

How Ordered: Online

Delivery Type: Delivery

Model Ordered: 7 plus Black 128GB

Date Ordered: 09/09

Time Ordered: 08:40

Time Confirmation Emails Received: 08:56

Delivery Expectation Set: 16/09/16

Email of Death Received: Nothing

I spoke to Live Chat mid week they assured me I would receive the order today and was to not worry about it. In light of this I took the day off work to wait for the order because the Courier services in my area have depots miles away.

Fast forward to this morning no confirmation of a delivery time or delivery number I went back onto Live Chat to be told they were out of stock for my handset.

See a few stories like this on the forums, we have been lied to by O2 and I have missed out on a day of work for nothing. I have sent a complaint to O2 through their procedures online and await their answer.

To say I'm disgruntled is an understatement.

Will be going to watchdog if there is no satisfaction from complaints.
Message 53 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

i'm going to be without a phone from sunday now as i've sold my 6 so really hope i get mine really soon 

Message 54 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

In the exact same boat, cant even see anything on the "MY O2" page which is very frustrating 

Message 55 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

O2 CS confirmed that they expect stock to be made available over the next 4 days to catch up with the backlog. 

Not cool. 

Message 56 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been advised several different batches of spiel from CS but the icing on the cake was this contraditory exchange this morning.

O2 live chat informed me that the Iphone 7+ 128gb Matte black that I had pre-ordered on 09/09 before 9am was out of stock & that they do not know when it will be next availalbe for delivery.

I then mentioned the text that people had been receiving advising of delays but that I myself had not received such a text.

They replied by saying that If i had not been informed of a delay by text then i will in fact receive my order today (still shows as in progress)......

...So which is it?? My phone is out of stock & will be delayed OR my phone will be arriving today??

I'm not so fussed about a delay it's more the level of incompetence I am seeing and lack of accurate/honest response from a company of this stature & size.

Message 57 of 3,109

adz999
Level 4: Observant
  • 46 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I just hope they are better prepared for the tsunami of complaints that will be inbound. Most of which could have been avvoided if transparency and honesty had been used instead of the same excuses from the iphone 6 launch!

MacBook Pro
Apple TV
PS4
iPhone 7+
Message 58 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Update for you all! 

I've spoken to customer service about being told my order would be delivered today this morning, to then be told it's out of stock when I called about an hour ago.

I pointed out that lying to customers was completely unacceptable and I wished to speak to a manager.

I got called back pretty quickly considering the day they must be having, and was told the following, "We've received a message from our despatch team, we are receiving another delivery of 7 plus' later today and another tomorrow, all pre orders supposed to be fulfilled by the release date will be out for delivery by Monday"

Hopefully, that's true and gives us all some hope of not having to wait too long!

Message 59 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

they will just try and fob everyone off with the rubbish extra data for 6 months that they put on the website. considering most people are now on 30gb plans its a little insulting

Message 60 of 3,109