cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Anonymous
Not applicable

So i've contacted O2 with my complaint via email (more so to push for a refund on payment I made to upgrade early)

I've had around 10 different live chats (all  with different lies) & have spoken with them on the phone (lies again)

What next? Well i happen to work 2 mins away from their huuuge head office building......pitchforks & lanterns it is! tongue

In all seriousness though, i'm out of ideas & patience. Never have I experienced poorer customer service.

Message 561 of 3,109

BigNick
Level 4: Observant
  • 114 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@daethy2 first day Pre orders won't be 6 weeks
Message 562 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Been told by telephone CS and 3 seperate chat agents that my order is awaiting dispatch. Hopefully this means I'll get good news tomorrow otherwise I'll cancel.

Message 563 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'll leave this here for those of you who are waiting for Jet Black. Enjoy.....

upload_2016-9-21_10-45-9.png

Message 564 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

"@daethy2 first day Pre orders won't be 6 weeks"

Just got this message from CS- I ordered 8am 9/9 iPhone black plus 256gb:

---I see that you have placed the order for Apple iPhone 7 Plus 256GB Black. So, for all our customers who has booked the order for iPhone 7 Plus Black and Jet Black will receive the orders anytime upto 6 weeks from the order date due to the Demand being high."

--even though I ordered on the first day preorders were available?

---We are chasing Apple to get more Stocks for the Models which are high in Demand so that we get the order for our Customers delivered at the earliest.

Message 565 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I'll leave this here for those of you who are waiting for Jet Black. Enjoy.....

upload_2016-9-21_10-45-9.png

Thank God I've got a case for mine already. That is horrendous. 

Message 566 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous i was tempted but i opted for the matte black instead. Phew.

Message 567 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous i was tempted but i opted for the matte black instead. Phew.

I stuck to good old Silver. Was tempted with gold and that may be an option if I jump and go direct with Apple. Think the Silver/White is classic Apple slight_smile

Message 568 of 3,109

uncleiven197
  • 76 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

That is bad lol

Message 569 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Pre ordered my iPhone 7 Plus in matte black on the 9th. Called on friday to check if they had any delivery updates as I had heard nothing. Was told 100% that I would get it either today (friday) or the next day (saturday). They guaranteed me it would be delivered on either of those 2 days since I had not received a text to tell me of a delay.

5 days later (today) I called them up to see if they had any updates on my delivery and I have just been informed that there is a delay of between 4-6 weeks. Unbelievable. What exactly is the point of pre ordering when you have to wait well over a month for the damn phone? I had this exact same problem with my iPhone 6...endless lies on the phone.

Annoyingly I know some stores in town had stock of the iPhone 7 plus the other day and had I known I would have to wait so long I would have just picked one up in person. No doubt they will all be sold out now.

I am getting so fed up of this crap.

Message 570 of 3,109