cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have ordered 5 iPhone 7+'s and 1 Iphone 7 on my business contract, for delivery to my office.

I phoned during the week and was told that we may get two phones, Rose Gold 7+ and Matt Black 7, on Monday, which was fine, no idea about delivery of the rest.

Then got the text of doom this morning.

Phoned CS a few minutes ago to be told that we would be getting no phones until all where available and they had no real idea when this would be.

Nice enough guy on the phone who proceeded to give me £10 credit on each line as a bit of compensation for the delay.

Far too much misinformation, no real common thread of a story, and people just making stuff up as they went along...not well handle in this day and age of order processing and big business shipping lots of goods...

Message 41 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Order Type: Upgrade

How Ordered: Online

Delivery Type: Delivery

Model Ordered: 7 plus matte Black 128GB

Date Ordered: 09/09

Time Ordered: 8:45am (order started just before 8 but crashed in checkout at 8:02 and then was stuck in queue)

Time Confirmation Emails Received: 8:56am

Delivery Expectation Set: 16/09/16 was stated when I started ordered, e-mail confirmation did not have an expected date except that if I ordered before 5 it should be with me the next day which would imply in stock. 

Email of Death Received: No communication recieved at all from O2.

Message 42 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just off from Live chat and have been promised that my 7+ (matt black, 128gb, confirmation email received 09/09 at 8:03am) is waiting to be dispatched for arrival tomorrow by UK Mail.

I'll believe that when I see it...

See below:

CSyes , you are correct , you placed the order on the first day of pre order 09/09/16 , you don't have to worry , I've checked that your order is ready for dispatch , once it will dispatch  we will send you the confirmation email with the tracking number to track the order
ME: if my order is ready for dispatch, does that mean there is a phone sitting waiting for me or o2 are still waiting on one being available?
CSwe have dispatched the few orders within 2-3 hrs and   so you don't have to worry , your order will also soon be dispatch and you will get the confirmation email once it will be dispatched with the tracking number.
JPso you are confirming there is a phone waiting to be dispatched for me right now?
JPOr do you mean that you are still waiting on more stock becoming available?
CSYes ,  you will receive it by tomorrow
CS  Because your order will be dispatched within few hrs
JPis that a guaranteed promise?
CSYes, because you placed the order on the very fist day of pre-order
CSWe will close all the deliveries which are waiting by Tuesday.
JPCan you say that with authority? I was under the impression that DPD do not deliver on Saturday/ Sunday
CS It will be delivered through UK mail

Someone else (@Rbanks) appears to have been told the same info.

Message 43 of 3,109

Tethysli
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Order Type: Upgrade

How Ordered: Online

Delivery Type: Delivery

Model Ordered: 7 plus Jet Black 256GB

Date Ordered: 09/09

Time Ordered: 08:02am

Time Confirmation Emails Received: 08:30am

Delivery Expectation Set: 16/09/16

Email of Death Received: None and no SMS

Message 44 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just tweeted this to O2

"I'll just leave this here and see if this improves things...... watchdog@bbc.co.uk"

Message 45 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous

Dude, please edit your post to remove the Web CS name, or @Toby will slap you and remove your post.

Message 46 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh my God, I can't take the misinformation anymore, it's really doing my head. 

I don't appreciate no one having a clue what is going on and no firm answers being provided. Answers that are provided prove to be ****** a few hours later. 

Sorry, I know you all feel the same way but have to vent this somewhere. I really feel like this might be my last upgrade with o2, their customer service is shocking. 

Message 47 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is killing me 

Message 48 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous Done! Sorry.

Message 49 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3792724/Thousands-Apple-fans-furious-guaranteed-d-new-iPhone...

A summary of the chaos that has unfolded over the course of today..

Message 50 of 3,109