cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
well iphoned cs for an update on my silver pus 128 and was told still out of stock so enquired if it was worth while changing the model to a less poular and the adviser said he would speak to sales to find out so 5 mins later he came back on and said OKI HAVE CANCELLED YOUR ORDER GIVE IT 24HOUR AND REORDER!! WTF,went bananas at him i never told him to cancel it i was only enquiring,nothing i can do now he said and put me thru to sales now i have to wait 5 weeks for my phone, on top of them mucking up my ipad pro order last week and having to wait a week for £160 to be returned to my account now i have to wait another week for the £60 upfront fee for the first order to be refunded and now just gave them another £60 for the new order IS THIS COMPANY FOR REAL!!!

Im surprised you went and bought a new one with O2 again after that.

Message 2501 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
OMG now they have sunk to new depths of incompetence #O2 do any of you have any clue what you are doing or any idea of what customer services is????

When a customer asks a question it doesn't mean do it for fs sake sort it out

Maybe if I pre order the iPhone 8 I may get that before the 7
Message 2502 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
too busy ranting i forgot to take 5 and take stock of the situation and before i knew it a new order was placed,bit disapointed i dont usualy loose the rag,could have ordered 1 from cpw on 02 and had it delivered tomorrow , but upfront fee was 199 compared to 60 direct with 02 with same tarrif payments, suspect cpw is profiteering a bit!!
Message 2503 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

So i pre ordered a note 7 and of course never recieved my device and cancelled my order.  So im now back with iphone and ordered a 128gb black iphone 7 plus today i guess its more waiting around for another 6 weeks +. Even though ive been waiting for a new phone since august 30th 😞 O2 just keep getting worse and worse 

Why keep taking orders when you cant even fulfil the ones you already have backed up and waiting 😞

Message 2504 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

I just got a text from o2uk!!! I got so excited 😆 only to open in & find it was about upcoming concert tickets!!! 

If they can send out texts about stuff like that why can't they send us updates about our phones 📱!! 

Ordered JB 128gb 9/9 16:00

Message 2505 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ouch!! 

Message 2506 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yet you still stay with them, what's with that?
Message 2507 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

I got a PM from Toby and I thought ey up, some one is listening.....hurray.....only to open it up and find I had been promoted!!  Don't know

"Congratulations nickthornton,

Because of your great contributions, I have just moved you up to Level 2: Apprentice.

Thanks for being part of the O2 community - It''s because of members like yourself that this place is as great as it is.

Cheers,
Your Community Team"

Message 2508 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

I thought there was supposed to be an update today ?

Nothing via text, call, email, forums or even that out of date offers page.

http://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-monthly/iphone-offers

@Toby has been gone since

Date Last Visited

‎23-09-2016 17:48

Message 2509 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well all quiet again, guess nothing's going to happen once again. I thought i read O2 were getting regular deliveries, mind that might be like their regular updates f-ing non existent.

Message 2510 of 3,109