cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

ghostwalker
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

First post here! 

So it seems that people have started receiving their JB 128 7+ handsets which is great news!

Anyone else waiting for the 256GB variety? I ordered on the 9th at 11am.

No communication since (and I'm definitely not alone by the looks of things) but we'll see what happens.

Message 2271 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seems like most of us left here are waiting for the 128+ models...

According to the (lack of) information from O2, they only have lack of stock in jet black and matte black... but I ordered a silver... so where the hell is that!?

Lost the will with this. Got bored of constantly checking. 
Order is still 'In progress', and phoning CS I just get "we don't know". 

Bored of it.
This is going to be one hell of a complaint.

Message 2272 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous same here, I'm just tired...

Message 2273 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Also just found this: http://bgr.com/2016/09/23/iphone-7-sold-out-availability/

Interesting. And from the 23rd.

Message 2274 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Gone quiet today, guess O2 are off drinking up on our up front payments. 

Keep checking back here for regular updates.

Update as of 10:00 27/09/2016 - We’ve continued to work with Apple and are pleased to say our stock situation for iPhone is improving. We will continue to complete our pre-orders in the order in which they were placed.

We are still in shortage of the following models:

• iPhone 7 JET Black 256GB
  • iPhone 7 Plus Black 128GB
  • iPhone 7 Plus Black 256GB

Interesting, so no updates since Tuesday, not particularly regular. And no shortage of the 7+ JB so where's mine ?

Message 2275 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Fed up of being fed up now. Ordered mb 128 7+. Confirmed at 10.30 on 9/9. Same s**t service at every iphone launch from O2. Lies,lies,lies.
Message 2276 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been watching this unfold since pre-order day with the same feeling of disgust and outrage at O2's shocking customer service and lack of communication dealt to those of us who have paid for phones that they clearly never had. I've lodged a formal complaint regarding this and I urge you all to do the same.

I ordered a jet black plus 256gb at around 10:30am on the 9th and, like many others have had neither text nor email since that date. 

Just want know what's going on like the rest of us who decided to go for the top of the range model...

Message 2277 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow i've just found out a way to get real communications with O2.

Message 2278 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

1 ... there in is the clue

Message 2279 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazing how quick O2 respond to "some" items in the community postings, not allowed to say anymore than that, shame they don't respond as quickly to real issues like where our phones are, you know the things we are paying money for.....

@O2 - for pete's sake please will you try to consider us poor little customers and send out a communication that makes sense (minding my P&Q's as i don't want to upset O2).@Anonymous - for pete's sake please will you try to consider us poor little customers and send out a communication that makes sense (minding my P&Q's as i don't want to upset O2).

Message 2280 of 3,109