cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Splodge
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 7 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Finally have a tracking number for my 7+ 128GB JB !!!  Fingers crossed for tomorrow  🙂

Message 2161 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Woohoo! Just got the text, email and my O2 update. My tarrif has changed and my phone has been shipped as of today for next working day delivery! iPhone 7 Plus Silver 256gb incoming! My journey with you guys has come to and end. I hope those of you who don't yet have it recieve it soon. 

Message 2162 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

no my tariff didnt change either - arguing with them at present saying basically the same thing - how can i be out of a cooling off period for a contract that i have not had the tariffs allowances or the phone!

Message 2163 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
I just collected mine from the shop.
Was given a tracking number on my o2 (started with 9 zeros) dpd was confirmed as the courier. Contacted dpd, they said it wasn't recongnised, contacted ukmail, they said it wasn't recognised....picked the phone up at store, and it was delivered by uk mail, label on it stating that the cons number began with all the zeros.

Guys at the store were shocked that it arrived. Was the first 7+ they had in their store.
Message 2164 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Woohoo! Just got the text, email and my O2 update. My tarrif has changed and my phone has been shipped as of today for next working day delivery! iPhone 7 Plus Silver 256gb incoming! My journey with you guys has come to and end. I hope those of you who don't yet have it recieve it soon. 

Enjoy, still the classic Apple colour combo in my opinion.... that's why I have one slight_smile

Message 2165 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

My JB 128gb is being delivered tomorrow just got the update email slight_smile

Ordered at 08:09 on the 9th!

Message 2166 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Splodge I've preordered the same phone 9th and nothing so far...

Message 2167 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
***Update***

Well I received a text from o2 at 4pm to tell me my iPhone 7 plus Matte Black 126gb was available to collect in the Castlecourt Belfast store. Took me two mins to as I work nearby and the guy said that was the first one he has seen in the shop. They must be getting delivered to the shops by UkMail. Hope everyone is getting good news text messages. It's been quite a journey for us all.
Message 2168 of 3,109

NathanKenneford
  • 82 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Has anyone who ordered on the 16th received a phone yet?

Message 2169 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Now the confusion as I've another SIM card. Do I use my existing one and then it's just a plain swap when I back up my old phone? Maybe I need to start another thread 😩
Message 2170 of 3,109