cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

bexinthecity
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions
Be interesting to know if we've al been given the same dpd tracking number...

Mine ends in 895
Message 2061 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
My iPhone is going to be delivered between 11.08 - 12.08 slight_smile ..... although it's being delivered to my work and I don't start till 5 .... typical
Message 2062 of 3,109

Naywa01
Level 3: Thinker
  • 46 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Just to let you guys know, my click and collect order was dispatched (DPD) Friday 23rd and was ready for me to pickup on Monday the 26th.

It's a Matt black 7+ 256gb and the store said it was the first one they'd seen!

Good luck to anyone still waiting for good news slight_smile
Message 2063 of 3,109

Naywa01
Level 3: Thinker
  • 46 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
By the way I ordered around 9am on the 9th
Message 2064 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
@bexinthecity mine ends 318
Message 2065 of 3,109

Tasha-liverpool
Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I haven't yet received a text to tell me what time my delivery will be at the store and my local store doesn't know what time it will be there either
Message 2066 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just had the most infuriating conversation with live Chat ever.

Spoke to someone 2 weeks ago asking to have my data plan reduced from 20GB to 5GB which they told me they had done. Got my text yesterday saying that O2 have completed my tariff change.. Lo and behold it's a 20GB plan.

Was then told that I couldn't downgrade to a 5GB plan when I had already chosen the 20GB plan. It would literally take me a year to use that much data. I barely scrape 1.5GB currently.

I then asked for an update on my delivery assuming it would be near as they've completed my tariff change. I was told 

CS: I've checked your account and can see that the order has been delivered to the nearest shop. I've raised this order request to be delivered for you in priority.

Wait so it's been delivered but you'll make it a delivery priority?!.... Whut?

Message 2067 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

The customer service is shocking, I ordered the 256GB in Jet Black around 9am on the 9th.

Apart from the confirmation of my order email, I have had NO communication whatsoever, I have called customer services about 6 times over the past two weeks, each time they tell me I will have the handset within 3 days, lo and behold, this never happens!

Had about 8 frustrating live web chats with agents who have basically just said it's out of stock and they have no idea when I will receive it.

What I can't understand is how a company of this stature can be so unorganised and not have a clue when their customers (WHO PAID UPFRONT FOR THE PHONE!) are going to receive the handset!? To be honest, they've been totally useless throughout this whole process.

Has anyone received a Jet Black yet? I feel like telling them to shove it and taking my business elsewhere.

Message 2068 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy Days! I just collected my iphone 7+ black 128gb from O2 store in Kingston slight_smile

Message 2069 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

ip7+.JPG

Message 2070 of 3,109