cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Anonymous
Not applicable
I was told that my iPhone will be with me within 1 week of today, apparently they have my parcel number ....
Message 1591 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sounds like a typical response from the Live Chat team. Don't get your hopes up, pal.

Message 1592 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah I know, seen a few people on here that ordered the same iPhone as me but 10mins earlier getting emails saying that there phone will be with them tomorrow so hopefully next batch 👍🏻
Message 1593 of 3,109

NathanKenneford
  • 82 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Has anyone received a 128gb plus???

Message 1594 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

I ordered my iPhone 128GB in matte black on the 11th and recieved an expected click and collect date for the 23rd of October. So fingers crossed they'll keep to that date and it won't be novemeber.Don't know

Message 1595 of 3,109

Deepee74
  • 8 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Ordered the same Phone at 10am on the 9th, Matt BLack 7 Plus 128gb and Ive heard nothing, no Text or Email.

Dont Hold Your Breath
Message 1596 of 3,109

dene129
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 105 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Deepee74 wrote:
Ordered the same Phone at 10am on the 9th, Matt BLack 7 Plus 128gb and Ive heard nothing, no Text or Email.

Dont Hold Your Breath

I think may of us are in the same boat, but i am shocked (believe it or not) that O2 have not uodated the message on there wed page, but why im shocked im not sure.  But i do feel sorry for the call agents on the end of the phone.

IPhone x ordered from apple Crazy
Iphone 7 Plus Jet Black256
ordered 0940 9/9/16
Message 1597 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you think I should change it to the 258GB ? I wouldn't normally panic but my iPhone 5 is starting to act up badly, battery not lasting at all and turns off at 38% and I haven't even updated to IOS 10 yet Help

Message 1598 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi people

I have been reading this blog for the last 2 weeks, I dont usually write in blogs but thought I'd have a say. I have been talking to O2 live chat and customer services on the phone etc just like most of you. Have been told so many different things blah blah blah

I ordered an iphone 7plus Silver 256GB on the 10th of September, 10 years later I still don't have my phone lol.

The main thing I want to say is that when you go on live chat, ask them if they can send you a free case or screen protector for the inconvenience they have caused. It worked for me, please see below

O2 GURU: We realise the disappointment and annoyance this has caused and reassure them that we're continuing to receive regular updates from Apple on future deliveries and we'll provide updates as we get confirmation of stock arriving.
ME: why do i not receive any emails or messages at least to update me?
O2 GURU: We have started to message all customer by today only, so you'll get the confirmation till midnight.
ME: What will you be sending to customers for free in order to say sorry?
O2 GURU: Did I say anything funny?
ME: no, why do you ask?
O2 GURUI am just trying to say that today it'll not be available for any customers.
O2 GURU: But as soon we get an iPhone in stock then you'll receive it.
ME: I understand that and you have been a great help, can you ask your supervisor if o2 can arrange for a free case or screen protector to be sent to me, as i have been waiting for so long and this has caused me a lot of inconvenience
O2 GURU: Sure, why not as he was reading your sentence and he has given his confirmation as well.
O2 GURU: So, once you'll receive the iPhone 7 then please chat with us and we'll arrange the case or screen covers for your new iPhone 7 for free of cost.
ME: Thank you very much, I highly appreciate you and your help
O2 GURU: You are most welcome.
O2 GURU: And you
O2 GURU: And you'll receive your iPhone very soon.
O2 GURU: Is there anything else I can help you with?
ME: No Thank You
O2 GURU: Take care and have a nice evening.
ME: thank you and you take care

I asked them about the freebie the next time i went on chat, they wanted proof that I was told I would receive a free case or screen protector, I provided them with proof and they told me I was the only one who was getting this. But I beleive that aint fair, you guys deserve one too lol. So get on those chats and get asking people, but be nice to the person you talk to as they are only doing their job, they know as much as we do and it is not their fault particularly

Good Luck!!!

Message 1599 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seems my o2 is down? Even the app is showing something different for me. Never seen it like this. I'm waiting on a 32g black Plus. Ordered 1pm on the 9th. 

IMG_6479.PNG

Message 1600 of 3,109