cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Anonymous
Not applicable

I can see lots of you guys cancelling your O2 orders, and that's not even a wake up call to O2...

Message 1121 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Well,

Cancelled my order wiht O2 yesterday and picked up a 7+ MB 256gb from the Apple Store in Braehead - absolutely love it.

My order was cancelled on myO2 within the hour, but still received the message this morning advising me that O2 stil didn't have stock!

I'm now just waiting on a reply to my email to the complaints department that I sent on Tuesday.

Not too sure what I'll do ultimately with regards to my contract - quite tempted by the 3 sim only deals with free calls/texts/data abroad, but not sure what their coverage is like.

From my experience, 3 has absolutely terrible coverage with calls & data. I would avoid it like the plague

Message 1122 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Apple's stock status has changed to say 2-3 week. It might be worth cancelling with O2 and getting it direct as the best O2 seem to be able to say is 5 - 6 weeks, but who knows because they can't give me a straight answer and have mislead and lied to me an many occasions.

I'm angry about the fact they took an order for a phone they didn't physiclly have to fulfil my order, but I've begrudgingly accepted that i'm going to have to wait for it. It's the complete lack of accurate or proactive communication which is the problem for me now.

They have not delivered on any of their promises, and have not proactively communicated with me at all sice the confirmation of my order in the first hour of availability. Just awful service all around - from the promise of getting it on the day of release, which shifted to getting it on the 20th, to telling me it was UK mail and I should ring them to see when it would arrive (a blatant lie, they knew nothing about it and had no phone for me) to being cut off by Chat when my questions were too inconvenient. Just terrible at every stage.

Message 1123 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Eventually got my 1st txt of doom today saying they don't have my iphone and will update me by tuesday....

live chat assured me i would have my handset by today haha ... twice..

Message 1124 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Stock of matt black plus 32gb and 256 in sheffield if anyone wants one - annoying as if it was the 128gb id have cut and run

Message 1125 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Russ123 wrote:

Apple's stock status has changed to say 2-3 week. It might be worth cancelling with O2 and getting it direct as the best O2 seem to be able to say is 5 - 6 weeks, but who knows because they can't give me a straight answer and have mislead and lied to me an many occasions.

When I spoke with O2 customer service today, they said it was about 5 weeks wait from the date of the order. So it's about 2/3 weeks away perhaps for those that ordered on the 9th. 

Message 1126 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Stock of matt black plus 32gb and 256 in sheffield if anyone wants one - annoying as if it was the 128gb id have cut and run

I've just seen that myself and reserved a 256GB version, when I went to reserve there was a Plus 128GB Matte Black available too. It's an hour away from me and I'm really doubting I'll get accepted so I'm unsure what to do.

Message 1127 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

oh damn! id have reserved and brought mine out outright if id have known there was a 128gb - yeah its about an hour for me as well, but id chance it if i were you, better than waiting for o2

Message 1128 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Does anyone know if the credit check for the iPhone Upgrade Program with Apple is more strict than say O2's? As if I ever managed to get one reserved, I'm unsure I'd pass the credit check due to O2 ruining my credit score.

Its with Barclays Personal Finance, its quite strict. I pass with carriers no problem, but failed with Apple.

I've just realised that when I applied for the iPhone 7 Plus with Three on the Three Flexible Finance (which was before I tried O2) that was through Barclays and it was declined so it confirms my concerns.

Message 1129 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous I don't have an amazing credit rating myself, disabled mum and main career to my disabled son as well. Husband works full time and is the only bread winner in this house. But even then the Barcleys credit option accepted me and it was quick.  They called me virtually as soon as I appied and emailed me with thier desion about 10 mins later.  I did try palpay option first but they said no lol

Message 1130 of 3,109