cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Anonymous
Not applicable

One thing I have noticed is that some people seem to move quite quickly to recieving orders after they get a text stating that o2 have placed them on the priority list.

Having said that, last saturday I was told by a CS on the telephone that my phone was awaiting despatch, so not sure what to believe, like everyone else. There have been a great deal of misinformation spread by CS agents at O2 which has caused the majority of this problem.

Message 1101 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Same here. Not a word.
Message 1102 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Order completed around 8:30 on the 9th (matte black 128gb plus) and still not had a single update text or e-mail.  When I started the order it stated I would have release date delivery.

Message 1103 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Since ordering my Iphone + 128GB Black at 8.29 on 9/09 - I have just received my first text from 02 saying they still dont have my phone. Ironically - I cancelled the order yesterday following successfully reserving an Iphone + Black 128 at my local store in London yesterday morning at 6am. For those still waiting - I really recommend trying to reserve the model you want with apple at 6am when reservations open. I have gone down the apple upgrade plan and will be getting a sim only contract - the upfront cost is £50 compared to £70 and my phone bill will be £2 cheaper every month. I also think that it will be easier to get a new phone next year if done directly with apple than with 02.

Good luck getting one - but definotly check out Apple reservations! It is fairly easy to get an Iphone + Black if you are fast at 6am!

Message 1104 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Plus Matt Black 128gb ordered at 10.09 and absolute radio silence. Which has me very concerned. The least they could do is put out an order number/ time based likely wait message - If you ordered in the first hour you will get the next batch of shipments, 9-10am you will be after that etc. The problem for me isnt that they havent got my phone to me yet, it is the fact that they have taken my money at the outset and not had the courtesy to let me know what my likely wait is going to be. 

Added to that they are shooting themselves in the foot as it means their live chat and phone lines are slammed with people wanting to get information that they could quite easily put on a dedicated page and then redirect folk to. 

Its a shocking way of treating paying customers!

Message 1105 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
No text here. I haven't received any of these update texts since my order was confirmed, despite quadruple checking that they have the right number for me and being told by Live Chat on numerous occasions to 'be assured!' that I would be kept in the loop.
Message 1106 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous same order as me. No text whatsoever!

Message 1107 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Will be middle of October before we see a phone
Message 1108 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Will be middle of October before we see a phone

You may well be right. All I know is if Apple get to me first, it's goodbye o2. 

Message 1109 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Called CS and spoke to a wonderful lady to cancel my pre-order... she should be given a payrise for her customer-facing skills...

Will get my £180 back within 7 days.

She told me to stick to my current airtime plan of £35 for 30GB as SIM Only isn't better.

Then she found a deal that they are allowed to offer for retentions only ...... £25 for 25GB, so I'm switching to that. Ties me in with O2 for another 12 months but TBH never had a service issue, just with this handset shambles this year.

She can't switch me now as my cancellation is in process and takes 24 hours, but she has promised to call me on Monday at 8am to finalise it. She even wrote it in her diary. And you know what, I'm 100% sure she will actually call me as well. Fantastic service.

Message 1110 of 3,109