cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Anonymous
Not applicable
You gullible people that actually believe Live chat that you are getting your phones in 2 days
I await your howls of outrage this weekend😂😂
Message 991 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well it seems like no one else's phone has dispatched tonight, shame it wasn't more like yesterday. I had high hopes from yesterday.

Message 992 of 3,109

Leeds6
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 45 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I phoned customer service was told they would be 30 minutes wait and because they close at 9pm they will not abel to take my call and phone back tomorrow. 

Message 993 of 3,109

Benlfc
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
We maybe just maybe could expect movement tomorrow EE and O2 we know both received stock on Monday and after today's delayed update from yesterday we know O2 received stock yesterday as did EE, EE expect stock tomorrow so surely O2 the same if the trend is to continue 🤔
Message 994 of 3,109

Benlfc
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 289 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 2 Solutions
@Leeds6 that's happening every evening at around half 8 basically shutting the lines off claiming people are on the phone when really it's just because they don't want to get into arguments or discussions about the same thing over and over
Message 995 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the same. Something to prove they talk bull******.

Message 996 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was told on Live Chat about an hour ago that there is no stock of Jet Black Plus with o2, and they have no idea when they are coming.

However, I should "be assured" that as soon as they do, I will get it first as I have been with them for 16 years. Apparently they are checking the details of all those who ordered and despatching on this basis, see below;

VICKY: Believe me when our sales will be fulfilling the delivery, all the details will be checked.
VICKYAs you've been with us since last 16 years, they will not even have to think about it and you will be given it first of all.

I've sent this transcript to Toby as this kind of thing really, really gets my goat. Lies upon lies upon lies.
Message 997 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've taken the step of cancelling all my Direct Debits to O2 seeing as they have ceased all communications with me. Nothing but silence and empty platitude from Twitter, Exec Complaints don't seem to understand why the constant lies and information are a problem and now 5 manager call backs that haven't taken place. My devices can be collected when you're ready but mark my words O2 I'll not be paying you a penny more. Not getting the phone I accept but the host of other issues that have come with this situation are not. The order was only plac d as you were committing to delivery by tomorrow which was especially important as I leave for a 4 wk trip to India on Sat. I have stressed that all I want is to be able to arrange things around that and you can't even make that request.
Message 998 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous make sure you lie to them when they say they not received anything i.e made up tracking, emails, texts etc lol
Message 999 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah I've communicated with all their staff members. But they must not have that option switched on
Message 1000 of 3,109