cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

dene129
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 105 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

i was told this evening on the phone that they will be recieving the next iphone delivery on thurdays and im guessing that those who have had text messages have there phones on that delivery.

IPhone x ordered from apple Crazy
Iphone 7 Plus Jet Black256
ordered 0940 9/9/16
Message 531 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
@dene129 what makes you say that?
Message 532 of 3,109

dene129
  • 105 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
@dene129 what makes you say that?

she explaine how the order staus changes on there screen to me, i cant remember what she said exactly as i was talking obout what i see on myO2 screen.  She went on to talk about termanology like Out of stock and back order and awaiting dispatch. Awaiting dispach means they either have the unit or are assured that it is coming in and will be sent out.  I think this is why when people contact CS or LC and they say its on its way it can take longer than you would expect as they have not physicaly handled the iphone.  I am reading in between the lines a little, but the lady on the phone was giving me the answers to the questions to the best of the information she had.  And to befair she did sound genuine.  

ordered 0940 9/9/16
Message 533 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

They all sound genuine, but I don't think any of them really know. 

I wouldn't read too much into receiving a text means you will get your phone quicker. After all, some people received the "sorry we don't have your phone" text and got it the next day. 

Honestly, left hand doesn't know what right hand is doing. 

Message 534 of 3,109

dene129
  • 105 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

They all sound genuine, but I don't think any of them really know. 

I wouldn't read too much into receiving a text means you will get your phone quicker. After all, some people received the "sorry we don't have your phone" text and got it the next day. 

Honestly, left hand doesn't know what right hand is doing. 

Im sad to say but i have to agree.  I will try calling again on thursday for an update as this seems to be the only way you get anything.  Who's there?

ordered 0940 9/9/16
Message 535 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'll bet that most orders are filled early October just to add a nice little boost to Apples Q4 stats.

Message 536 of 3,109

dene129
  • 105 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

So who has had there SMS or email update ??????

ordered 0940 9/9/16
Message 537 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Still heard absolutely nothing here.

Message 538 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Still head nothing since order confirmation on 9th. O2 haven't got a clue when stock of 7 Plus's are coming in, so don't believe any other false promises.
Message 539 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Pre ordered my iPhone 7+ 128gb jet black on the 9th over the phone and was told I will get it on launch. With everything in the news I expected delays however the lack of communication from o2 has been appalling to say the least. No text update or email today or anything previously apart from contract and so forth.

Been with o2 10 yr plus and 2 contracts with them which I upgrade yearly.

The lady I spoke with on the phone today wasn't polite nor could she give me any info at all nor did she apologise on behalf of o2 for the lack of update. Understandably not her fault but you work for the company and should have a can do attitude to represent the brand. I wasn't rude and just simply said with no info for me I wish to cancel and cease my contract. She said fine and I'll do that now.

I'm done with o2 and will be ordering with Apple direct where they can give a lead time for delivery.

I will also be changing my carrier within the next month and will be arranging the same for family members, not going to recommend them anymore!

If she wasn't so dismissive over the phone and said it will not be any later than November I'd be fine, it's the lack of communication that disappoints me when previously they have been good. Always filled in surveys with honest high praise funny I never recieved a survey with their latest fiasco as I'm sure they are targeted for customer satisfaction.

Sorry rant over:s
Message 540 of 3,109