cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

bexinthecity
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

I've chosen 20gb and even then I'll NEVER use that much so yeah a discount of 25% on the tariff would have been more appreciated.

Message 61 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Or even some of the upfront cost as a refund. The reason they offer more data is that is will actually cost them peanuts as most people wont get anywhere near it anyway and if they do it costs them next to nothing.

Message 62 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

My Local store is telling me pre-orders for Iphone 7+ are not  expected to October or November

I am currently trying to clarify this with the upgrade team - but will be more than annoyed that a delivery date of November when you can order direct from Apple/other supplier and still get it in October.

The fact is that O2 have taken our money under the knowledge that they will never be able to fufill these orders. - absolute joke....

Message 63 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
i recieved an email last friday confirming my order of the 7+ 256gb in jet black would arrive today for my click and collect, not heard a single thing since, not happy with the fact that not even the staff at 02 know whats going on, its not thier fault but the management above them not giving them the right info, ive been on the live chat 3 times today and been told 3 differant things, buy 3 diffferant people, very poor communication from 02, yet if u read the daily mail they say they have contacted every pre-order customer to give details, no offence but ive not had a thing off 02 since last week, service is very poor,
Message 64 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

I find it really strange that o2 are blaming all this on not reciving as many phones from Apple as they though. Now im not privy to the exact details of the contact between Apple and o2 but they wont just throw as many phones as they want in a truck and o2 get a massive surprise when they open the boxes. These are two massive multinational coroprations we are talking about, o2 should have known months ago exactly how many of each model/size/colour they are getting. this is really underhand and dishonest tactics by o2 they will have known that they dont have enough phones to meet all preorders but carry on taking them so that they dont lose customers to elsewhere and can then shift the blame onto Apple etc not getting them the phones. seems to have backfired this time though as with previous launches the feeling on here has been that roughly 85-90% of people get the phones on launch day, seems to be only around 50% today

Message 65 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
A positive update here I've just received my iPhone 7 plus rose gold 32gb
Message 66 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Order Type: New Customer

How Ordered: Online

Delivery Type: Home Delivery

Model Ordered: 7 plus jet Black 256gb

Date Ordered: 10/09

Time Ordered: 11.30pm

Time Confirmation Emails Received: Not even received one!

Delivery Expectation Set: Not a clue?

Email of Death Received: Nothing

So I ordered my iPhone slightly late due to a annoying disgruntled situation with EE, ordering on the 10th at around 11.30pm so I recieved all the credit agreements emails etc however I still to this date have no access to my o2 online account it just says I have no products or services, let alone I haven't even received a confirmation email stating what my phone number is, all I have is a email telling me that my order is being processed yet o2 has taken £60 out of my bank entirely now, I know and understand that I won't be one of the first to receive the phone but some accurate information would of been much appreciated, when I went onto online chat yesterday a women was saying oh the phone is out of stock and she advised me to cancel my order completely! To which I had to say 3 times No! I don't want to cancel my order 😒 And after that she said she had resent the request on for my handset as it was out of stock meaning I've received that same email saying my order is being processed again yesterday that I got on the 10th so have a terrible feeling that will have pushed me right back on the order list! I just wanted to know when I'll be able to access my online account as well as when will I get a confirmation email stating my expected delivery date but no vertually a full week on and all is still up in the air 😕 having just joined o2 it's really not filling me with much hope...
Message 67 of 3,109

Olamilekan
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 97 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Order Type: Upgrade

How Ordered: Online

Delivery Type: Post

Model Ordered: iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Jet Black

Date Ordered: 09/09

Time Ordered: 1502

Time Confirmation Emails Received: 1510

Delivery Expectation Set: 23/09/2016

Email of Death Received: None and no SMS

Message 68 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous when did you recive tracking details and did you get the text/email of death?

Message 69 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have just spoken to Customer upgrade team and they have checked my order - they have told me that it will be dispatching from the warehouse to store on Monday / arriving in store for pickup for Tuesday.

Lets wait and see if this proves to be true....

Ordered Iphone 7+ 256 Matt Black on Upgrade for instore Collection.

Message 70 of 3,109