cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I ordered the iPhone 7 Plus 256GB Rose Gold on the 9th and when I ordered it said I would get it on the 16th.

Fastforward to today and I have not had any texts/email etc from O2 since my order confirmation emails on the 9th.  My O2 does not show up any details and when I called O2, I was told they don't have any stock, they don't know when i will get it but the woman thought about 2-3weeks!

I'm really not happy about this, as I'm sure most of you feel the same way.  I could have gone to another provider, like Vodaphone for examplle.  There is no point cancelling now as everyway will have sold out by now and I read Apple have a 6 week wait for new orders.

I had surgery on Monday and feel preety rough and in a lot of pain.  I could have crawled into bed for the bed but instead ended up waiting for a phone I won't be getting by the looks of it.  How can O2 justicfy taking pre-orders and payments for stock they don't know they will have.

The woman I spoke to said she would send me a link to check on whats happening but it does not even work. It's wrong if O2 have stock in shops before they have furfulied the pre-orders.

To the person who email the watchdog, What is the email address please?

Message 31 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

I ordered the iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Matte Black at 7:55am on the 9th for click and collect. I received the dreaded text saying i wouldn't get my phone today and have to wait till the 20th to be updated. I spoke to someone at Customer Servuce and they said I should go to the store that I was going to cololect my phone from as it should be there. When i got there at 9 this morning the store hadn't received any stock whatsoever! I'm not happy 

Message 32 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just called CS and been told that 7+ 128 jetblack will be in store to collect Tuesday.

i asked like 5 times, "are you 100% sure?" He said "yes"

In store today she told me November

Message 33 of 3,109

KingKojo
Level 3: Thinker
  • 35 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

so what happens if you have no tracking number and no text lol? I feel that's the worst position to be in.

Message 34 of 3,109

Robsa
Level 3: Thinker
  • 66 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I think very few of us 7+ buyers have had a tracking number yet.  I have heard nothing at all and am still 'in progress'.  It sounds like there could be a small chance we will see some delivered within the next 7 days if you ordered on the 9th.  If not, we may be in for a long wait!

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that there was a problem with supply of the second lens for the plus, which may have had a knock-on effect that we are seeing now.

Oh well.

Message 35 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

i don't think it matters whether you had the text of death from O2 last night or not.  All information implies there is viturally no 7 plus handsets available today or are likely to be available until next week.  It's now a waiting game. 

I'm looking forward to hearing from O2 what their compensation offer will be to pre ordering customers given how much of a disaster this launch has been.....

Message 36 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
I actually asked this while on live chat and their response was we're currently concentrating on fulfilling people's orders and we won't update your tariff until I receive the handset......I almost choked at that last bit making out they are doing me a service by not changing my tariff yet
Message 37 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

I just had an email from envirofone to offer an extension of 7 days for the price I locked in on 07/09. This takes me up to 28/09 now which hopefully means I won't lose the good price they gave me for my 6s Plus 128GB.

Had to rely on that 7 day extension last year, and was waiting anxiously for it to be offered again this year.

Message 38 of 3,109

bexinthecity
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Like y'all I'm still waiting on news for my 7 plus 256gb Rose Gold. I am in Switzerland for a week from Sunday so if it comes in during the week I might have to send someone to get it - anyone know what they would need to go and get it?

Message 39 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
watchdog@bbc.co.uk
Message 40 of 3,109