cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122355 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Sadly we will still see the exact same thing happening for the iphone 8 but probably all new customers who haven't gone through the debacle this year.

I agree. 3 months after release date is a diabolical length of time to wait for any new phone. I think O2 will soon realise Refresh is not the deal breaker it once was...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3081 of 3,109

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

First and foremost is the supply and availability of phones. Refresh means nothing if you have to wait 3 months. Hope everyone gets their phone by Christmas. 

Message 3082 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
I do understand that if apple cant supply o2 then o2 can't supply us but instead of o2 passing the problem and blame to apple they should just give compensation to all who ordered as o2 still have a part to play in it like letting people walk into shops or do online orders as new customers. I see they had a phone online in stock and said yes you can order that one for next day.... yet upgrade and preorders still have to wait, go figure 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Message 3083 of 3,109

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Don't believe what the O2 website tells you regarding stock.
You'll get a more accurate picture here http://iphonestockchecker.co.uk/
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3084 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah it's a massive con. They said yeah it shows it's in stock if ordered online... I imagine you'd do that then get the 'wait till this date' text

I find it funny how I just walked into apple and was straight out with a jb 258g. I told the lady how o2 have been and she said I'm not the first person that's been in and come straight to apple from o2
Message 3085 of 3,109

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Yeah it's a massive con. They said yeah it shows it's in stock if ordered online... I imagine you'd do that then get the 'wait till this date' text

Yep, that's exactly what they do......!

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3086 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ordered 25th of September. Tried to file a complaint today. Customer service can't see the order and told me to go to the store where I ordered. Store says the don't have other information more than the text I receive. The remaining balance of my phone is £ 270, O2 recycle quote is £ 305. They will even make money out of it! This is a fraud
Message 3087 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Glad I went straight to apple last week. Got my text today from o2 saying sorry we don't have your phone we will try again in January hahaha ******
Message 3088 of 3,109

Cleoriff
  • 122355 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Glad I went straight to apple last week. Got my text today from o2 saying sorry we don't have your phone we will try again in January hahaha ******

You did well @Anonymous after a long long fruitless wait.....I honestly feel O2 will have lost a lot of iPhone customers over this debacle. Oh no wait...when the 8 is released...there will be lots of new customers...:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3089 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
I feel with the apple upgrade program I will not have a long wait for the 8. I think people should cancel the order and go there. I'll get a sim only deal like 20gig for £20
Message 3090 of 3,109