cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I've just been told that I should expect a dispatched email tomorrow as they have stock of the iPhone 7 plus 256 jet black and ones for me I'm taking it as a load of crap that I have been told yet again 😡😡😡😡😡

Message 3001 of 3,109

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous,

Please feel free to send me a PM and we can have a chat about that.

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 3002 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Have you received an email to say your tariff has change @Anonymous I received a txt and an email saying good news your iPhone 7 plus jet black 256gb order is ready you should have it delivered in the next few days.. and now their telling me they have no stock and don't know again when it will be coming in I've got Toby and some other customer service advisors looking into it as they are as confused as me but it's a joke now.
Message 3003 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi I haven't recieved no email they told me on live chat that it was good news I will have my phone in a few days they had stock and one was gettin prepared for me  but I said I hadn't recieved an email they said I won't until they dispatch the phone I think I've been told a load of rubbish really it's an absolute joke I got told a couple of days ago that I will be waiting another 4 weeks 😡😡😡😡😡

Message 3004 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
That's the same kind of thing they have been saying to me on chat I really havnt had a good experience with o2 this year although I have been with them 15 years and this is really the only issue I have had. It's stupid though how can they say you will be waiting another 4 weeks when on their website it says you can get one in 3 weeks if you order one now?
Message 3005 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I'm not gettin my hopes up because I no it won't be true this has been a really bad experience for a lot of people by sounds of it that's exactly what I thought so people ordering now will end up in same position as us 

Message 3006 of 3,109

jtuk
Level 3: Thinker
  • 93 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
The situation for Refresh contract customers is still hopeless. Nobody at o2 will even discuss our orders. I just tried CS again and they refused to put me through to anyone superior because she claimed there is no order in place for my account yet I have the receipt of my deposit paid in store and confirmation email and text of the order. The order numbers for orders placed in store appear to be very different type from the online orders and so we are still in limbo. It is a disgrace for a company to treat customers of very long standing in this manner. To top of the actual store is not answering their phones but last time I popped in they said they have no information from o2 on when stock might come beyond the magical 30 November. In the meanwhile online orders are being delivered for instore collection every week. I have contacted the complaints people but they are of no help either. Nobody is willing to give phone number or email to someone who is actually in charge of distribution to the stores. It is a disgrace and I have never dealt with a company like this.
Message 3007 of 3,109

jtuk
Level 3: Thinker
  • 93 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
To add @Toby why aren't you saying anything in response to the Refresh customers queries. You seem to only offer advise to online orders?
Message 3008 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've just been on live chat again and there is no iPhones they don't no when they are coming back in and what I got told earlier was false but there's no log of what was said in that conversation 😡😡😡😡so annoyed with o2

Message 3009 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've just gone onto carphone warehouse and bought the phone sim free. Ordered today delivery Friday they gave them in stock your best bet is to ring them.
Message 3010 of 3,109