cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Anonymous
Not applicable

i ordered my RoseGold 32G @16:37 on 16/09 

has anyone recieved that ordered on this date, if so what colour/size? 

I'm so impatiet and go on holiday next week! i need it 😞 

Message 2721 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

i ordered my RoseGold 32G @16:37 on 16/09 

has anyone recieved that ordered on this date, if so what colour/size? 

I'm so impatiet and go on holiday next week! i need it 😞 

Message 2722 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Got my refund in the bank today for 7+ JB 128. So thats exactly 8 days to get it for anyone else wondering. Three still on track to deliver the phone for Nov 1st.

Message 2723 of 3,109

Othyn
Level 4: Observant
  • 17 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Delivery confirmation to store at 9:20, text recieved 5 minutes after from the store to confirm collection/order number/collection ref. number.

Hopefully going to pick it up at lunch. Yay!

Message 2724 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine's arrived this morning too - 1 month and 2 days after ordering...

All I can say is that it was better than the wait time on my iphone 6 (ordered just after the release). 

Hoping O2 sort their systems out for the iphone 8...

Message 2725 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Spoke to the upgrade line yesterday and pointed out that I had received no correspondence since my order of jb 128 mb on 10/9 at 11am. I have previously called two weeks ago and was told at that time I would receive my phone mid October. During yesterday's call the upgrade line placed me on hold to try to find out why I wasn't receiving text updates. After 10 mins he returned and placed me in the queue for main customer services. Another 5 mins on hold and I was transferred to a South African gentleman who asked me to go through my issues. He said he would change my correspondence preference to SMS so I would receive updates. My question would be that o2 are a mobile company I hadn't selected letter or pigeon as a correspondence preference so why would my preference have to be set. He continued by saying he would email the order team about my order and low and behold I received a standard we are processing your order email today basically saying we haven't got any.
Message 2726 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

I also spoke to the upgrade team today as the handset I ordered was showing as 2-3day despatch time. Apparently they are getting more stock in again tomorrow. Not getting my hopes up though x 

Message 2727 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi S4r4habbott, out of curiosity, which handset did you order?

Still waiting on JB 128gb ordered 9th 4pm
Message 2728 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous I ordered a Matt black 32gb. Previously ordered the rose gold 128 gb but some woman cancelled my order so having to wait again x 

Message 2729 of 3,109

Olamilekan
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 97 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 4 Solutions
Hello peeps, anyone got news about the update they promised to have for us today. It's over a month now and still no news.
Maybe hopefully we may have some movement on the 128gb JB today?

If anyone gets a delivery confirmation, please keep us update so we know where we are at.
Message 2730 of 3,109