cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Gnomsie
Level 3: Thinker
  • 55 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@Anonymous my o2 shop don't like to answer their phone. Just keeps ringing and ringing. Im rubbish at waiting.
Message 2701 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

image.jpg

Phone has arrived, good luck to the rest of you still waiting and hopefully you get your phones soon

Message 2702 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gnomsie I have no patience either. If it's not to far from where u live it might be worth popping in. You never know they might have your phone sitting waiting x

Message 2703 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Got told earlier that there is still a 4 week wait for my order. 

If I order with CPW today, I get it by the 28th of this month. 

I don't get it. 

Message 2704 of 3,109

Gnomsie
  • 55 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I rang 202 instead, he got in touch with the store and they haven't received my phone. He then said that actually, my phone is out of stock and he'll refund me my device plan charge for this month and O2 will be updating customers tomorrow by text message, and then the whole "unprecedented demand" rubbish.

So I'm none the wiser. I've had tariff change email and text, my order has changed to complete, and yet my phone is still out of stock and isn't actually coming?
Message 2705 of 3,109

Gnomsie
  • 55 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Oh nevermind. The store just rang and my order is there and ready, I said 202 told me it was out of stock and I'm in for a wait. He said they just repeat whatever nonsense is on their screen regardless of who is calling, or what it's about.
Message 2706 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gnomsie That's brilliant, bet your glad you don't have to wait ant longer. Enjoy ur new phone x

Message 2707 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous I ordered on the 11th too. What spec did you go for ? I really don't want to be waiting another 6 weeks on top of the 4 we've already waited. slight_frown

I ordered JB 256GB Plus on the 11th at about 8:10pm 

Message 2708 of 3,109

alistair
  • 68 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just glad that my iPhone 7 Plus Matt Black 128GB has - finally - arrived here.

Ordered on the 9th September at 11.14 - confirmation at 11.48, phone got here at 1.30 today (10th October). Not that worried about the long wait for the phone, but what really p+*&%d me off was the total lack of communication from O2 regarding keeping their customers in the loop regarding their outstanding orders.

I personally haven't had any email or text notifications re my order from O2 since first ordering, and despite many unsatisfactory "conversations" (for want of a better word) with their dreadful online chat system, phone calls to their Customer Services - never got the promised call back from them on two occasions  - and an email to their CEO, which was promptly passed onto a minion to deal with - the usual stock reply was the outcome, plus the promise of a £10 deduction from my next Airtime bill (we'll see if that happens!): for a communications company to treat their valued customers this way is simply unforgivable. O2 and Apple used to have a great relationship in the early days, but O2 seem to be at the back of the Apple queue nowadays! (Rant over)

Hope all forum members get their phones ASAP - it will be worth the wait!

Message 2709 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

i ordered 2 iphones, 7 Black 256GB and 7 Plus 256GB black on 9/9/10 but nothing just yet im with o2 business and im also being told about the shortage of iphones. i recieved an email saying my 7 plus was ready to be sent out but that was last tuesday. Not happy with the lack of communication

Message 2710 of 3,109