cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Anonymous
Not applicable

Daz1206 well said. i was just reading the last comment and thinking exactly the same 

Message 2581 of 3,109

alistair
  • 68 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Anonymous: "I ordered a mb 7+ 128gb confirmation email at 11:36 on 9/9......."

I ordered the same model at 11.14 am on the 9th as well - still nothing! Although i did receive my second email re my order from O2 at 11.48am - maybe I will be in the next batch to receive my phone (whenever that is......)

Getting tired of waiting here - and annoyed at the total lack of communication from O2!

Alistair

Message 2582 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@alistair wrote:

I ordered the same model at 11.14 am on the 9th as well - still nothing! Although i did receive my second email re my order from O2 at 11.48am - maybe I will be in the next batch to receive my phone (whenever that is......)

Getting tired of waiting here - and annoyed at the total lack of communication from O2!

Alistair

I've ordered the same model with confirmation at 11:06. Still not a peep from them since ordering...

Message 2583 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sorry guys I meant my friends order compared to others who had ordered 256gb black 7+. At that time there were plenty of people who had ordered the same model before him that still hadn't received there's.
Message 2584 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
I ordered same MB 128 plus with confirmation at 10.30. Still nothing and absolutely furious with the fact that I STILL have never received any sort of email or text since. Todays " platinum" account woman promises to personally text AND email me. No doubt another lie and yet another case of sending random orders out not in sequence.
Message 2585 of 3,109

alistair
  • 68 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Don't hold your breath, Lammygeezer - I am still waiting for what I thought was a helpful lady on the O2 Customer Services phone line who faithfully "promised" me to call me back over a week ago - and never did, (thanks, Billy, wherever you are!)

Message 2586 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@alistair wrote:

Alistair

I've ordered the same model with confirmation at 11:06. Still not a peep from them since ordering...

7+ MB 128GB..

Legal docs received at 11.12AM
The "Important information about your order" received at 11.49AM.

I haven't heard a thing. Lied to numerous times on chat. There seems to be a bit of movement on the dispatches today, I guess we've probably just missed out on this batch, just hope the next batch that O2 receive isn't a week away..

Message 2587 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

What are people's thoughts on jumping ship to another network?  EE are promising delivery of the 128gb JB plus within 21 days.  O2 can't provide any estimate and there has still been zero communication since the pre-order on 09/09 at 09:00am.

When I last spoke to CS, I was told my order had been in fulfilment 6 times but rebounded as out of stock.  Still no answers, no communication, no delivery estimate.

Been with O2 for over a decade so just not sure what to do.  Is it worth going to the back of the queue elsewhere?  Will the JB be with me sooner?

What would you do?

Message 2588 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

i suggest you do what I did. Went online to CPW at noon yesterday, at 10am this morning I took delivery of my new iPhone 7 plus 256GB matt black phone!!!!

How's that for service O2

Message 2589 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Presumably you cancelled O2 first then?

Also did you still go with O2 from CPW, or was it an unlocked phone you bought, if you don't mind me asking?

How do we stand with our deposits with O2 - I know I said elsewhere that I would stick with my order but over the past 24 hours I am beginning to wonder?  The silence is deafening.....

Message 2590 of 3,109