cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous okay I was 11:12 defo wont get my hopes up if you were told 2 weeks lol....how many more lies!!
Message 2571 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah you should defo recieve it this week then I guess. 

Message 2572 of 3,109

Gnomsie
Level 3: Thinker
  • 55 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@Anonymous possibly not. It has taken them a week or so to get out the next batch of 32 blacks!

Could be here a while 😤😂
Message 2573 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ugh that's annoying!

Message 2574 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

If it's been dispatcehd tonight does that mean it will arrive tommrow?

Message 2575 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

has anyone recieved a 32GB RoseGold yet? if so, when did you order?! i'm dying to get mine, and can't get any info from anywhere and had no update texts ect. 

Message 2576 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm another one in the same boat as most of you guys slight_frown

Ordered JB 256GB Plus on 11/9/16 at 8:15pm and have heard nothing since the original order email and legal docs.

Getting bored of this now, will probably of forgotten what I even ordered when it does finally arrive so at least that will make it a nice suprise.....

Message 2577 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
My phone is finally getting delivered today 128GB Gold
Message 2578 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all. Been following this thread since the start. Finally got my delivery message yesterday night although I still can't track the number on either dpd or uk mail. I ordered a mb 7+ 128gb confirmation email at 11:36 on 9/9. So there is still hope for those of you still waiting. Anyone who is fed of o2 might want to have a look at EE's sim only deal that is £19.99. Did some maths last night and worked out of you got the phone from Apple on the yearly upgrade plan and got this sim only deal you would be about 20/30 quid better off after a year than with o2. Also you get 60quid Amazon voucher and free Apple Music and by sport for 6 months. So all in all a pretty good deal. The only downside would be that you wouldn't be able to get next years iPhone if it launched at the same time as this years because obviously the date has passed. I'm not trying to convert o2 customers but this is a seriously good deal and I was going to go for it until I got the text last night from o2. Being a loyal customer for 7 years they have really *bleep* me and a lot of other people off. Also they are definitely not sending phones out in the order they should be. Friend got his 7+ 256gb black last Wednesday and had ordered it about 3pm on 9/9. Anyone have any questions I'll be more than happy to try and help 🙂

Message 2579 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
i don't believe you are comparing like with like, the 256gb black is not the 128gb black and therefore o2 may have received a job lot of these devices and some lucky customers received their preorder. The 128gb is very scarce and to my knowledge o2 have not received many if any. So your friend may well of received his phone before you as he ordered a phone that was available for shipment, yours is not. If your friends phone was a 128 gb black your comment regarding o2 delivery order is valid.
Message 2580 of 3,109