cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Olamilekan
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 97 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@Anonymous @Anonymous We are Team JB, we have to keep smiling & hoping our phones would arrive before Christmas. Be rest assured @Anonymous are working VERY hard with Apple.

Message 2551 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
has apple released any info regarding the shortage cause they seem to be very quiet aswell
Message 2552 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Im still waiting for my jb 256gb too 😢
Message 2553 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Anyone managed to resolve browser issue where the regular updates freeze on LAST WEEKS update not really that regular

If I was that irregular I'd reach for the Sennakot😡
Message 2554 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
location - Swansea ordered - 256 jet black 7 plus comm from o2 - nothing since order conformation on the 9th
Message 2555 of 3,109

SimonPennington
  • 29 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

the saga continues, live chat says my order is not in fullfillment and that it is another 6 week wait for a 128gb MB 7+

hopeless

Message 2556 of 3,109

SimonPennington
  • 29 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

that is the last lie, on phone cancelling now and going to carphonewarehouse, will take the 256 and will have by tomorrow.

What a waste of time

Message 2557 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been following this thread for a few weeks now but have yet to post anything but I thought now would be the time.

I have just been told by O2 that my device is now in stock and will be shipped in the next 24 hours. 7+ Gold 128gb. However he did say that he had to manually process the order to get it shipped so may be worth contacting them!

Hope everybody gets theirs soon!

Message 2558 of 3,109

SimonPennington
  • 29 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

dont believe them, i was just told ghere system was screwed and sending orders to fullfillment then returning them as out of stock in 30 minutes... so one call will say all ready and going to be dispatched, phone in 30 mins and then it will be back to out of stock.

Message 2559 of 3,109

SimonPennington
  • 29 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

also was on phone cancelling but have had to stop that as carphonewarehouse apparantly do not do the refresh tarrif on the phone if you take monthly and the phone will be on a full 24 month contract. It is a work phone and needed for development so i need the refresh option.

The lady from platinum accounts has told me that it will be with me at the latest end of next week ( which i take with a massive pinch of salt) but she gave me her direct email address to email for updates whenever i needed. 

So because of the refresh option i am tied into this crap. Oh weel here is to another week.

Message 2560 of 3,109