cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Gnomsie
Level 3: Thinker
  • 55 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@crozza not sure. I do recall people seeing number changes earlier in the thread, but I can't find it. Hopefully it means it's getting close!

@Anonymous that is actually pretty ridiculous. I've just looked at the estimates in the shop, and none of them make any sense. MB 33gb is the second shortest wait. And yet the backlog on MB is still very real.

And JB's are like unicorn ******.
Message 2381 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Gnomsie my unicorn turned up yesterday shame it didn't bring my phone with it

Guess we have now till Monday before anything happens O2 will be to busy spending our money funny how all the O2 warehouse staff have shiny black iPhone 7+s

Message 2382 of 3,109

Leeds6
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 45 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I hope U all get your phones soon

Message 2383 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

So at about 7pm live chat 'assured' me that my MB 256 that I ordered on 16th at 3pm would be with me in 6 weeks - an increase on the 4 weeks I was told last week. I was so sad I succumbed and ordered the 256 gold, with a 2-3 day turnaround' resigning myself to a skin/case combo to hide my shame. Smiley Indifferent

So I order, put the kids to bed and check my email - ping the MB is being dispatched (Monday delivery):bouncy_smiley:.....ping The Gold 256 is being dispatched (delivery Monday):aghast_smiley:. So now it's too late to do anything according to live chat. I have to telephone tomorrow and get a full refund......I'm more concerned about the potential of having a second line up and running.  I'm sort of happy but sort of worried that they will not refund, although i have been assured! Crazy

Message 2384 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Do o2 send orders out over the weekend? 

Message 2385 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
They rarely do it in the week so can't imagine they would be bothered it would be too much like serving the customer and as we know customers just get in the way of profits short and long if it is far chance

I hear hell is freezing over though

Message 2386 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Send it back, even if opened and used you can get refund within 14 day 

Message 2387 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
thanks, I won't open it. Hope it's straightforward
Message 2388 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, they'll send you a bag to put it in, take to post office, get proof of postage or send back recorded, I did it with an iPad 

Message 2389 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
I did this once and o2 said to refuse delivery on unwanted phone with courier and then no cost to you and you get refund. 🙂
Message 2390 of 3,109