cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Anonymous
Not applicable

So after spending the last hour chasing up my order, O2 have actually told me nothing!

All I managed to get from a chat 'guru' was that I am on the priority list and I can expect my phone in 1 week or sooner. [removed] The lack of communication from O2 has been a disgrace.

Message 2251 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Annoyed that today is my original upgrade day that I paid off expecting to have the phone before this so that was a waste of £30 when I still don't have the phone. O2 are probably deliberately waiting to dispatch my phone as my airtime plan is due to be paid today as well.

Message 2252 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bexinthecity : Good luck, same time next year...

Message 2253 of 3,109

Othyn
Level 4: Observant
  • 17 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Annoyed that today is my original upgrade day that I paid off expecting to have the phone before this so that was a waste of £30 when I still don't have the phone. O2 are probably deliberately waiting to dispatch my phone as my airtime plan is due to be paid today as well.

@Anonymous same boat as you. I paid roughly the same to buy out of a contract that naturally ended last week. My new contract still hasn't started yet, I'm still on my old contract but now rolling until my new contract is started at the point of dispatch (ordered 9/9). So I paid for nothing.

Also, just got excited by a text from o2. Nope, marketing! For home broadband from Virgin... nope!

Message 2254 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

No new news since 27th that i can see.

I was really surprised that JB's were being sent out yesterday, last i heard was there was to be a further delivery in about 10 days (yesterday) then suddenly they started going out.

So at the moment it's anyone's guess what will happen today, if anything... 

Message 2255 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think you may be correct! My original date for device plan to end is 2nd Oct, so on the 9th I settled my device plan & paid deposit for new phone! So they have had £104 from me & I didn't really need to pay off the device plan! Be interesting to see what they do with airtime plan as that ends on 2nd! I bet they start the new airtime plan for iPhone 7+ even without me having the phone! Crafty sods! But I will complain if they do unless they can guarantee me the iPhone 7+ within a week of new contract!
Message 2256 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

The change to your tariff only takes place at the time of despatch -though I doubt they would have a problem with you asking them to force through the upgrade and tariff change in back office while the phone itself is still on back order.  This used to happen when I was a manager at CPW years ago - in the days of the V3, especially the hot pink they went on backorder frequently and we were able to get Acton to close the transaction of customers wanted to retain their renewal date (annual at that time) rather than wait for the phone.

I got mine (7+ 256 MB) on Monday which was a relief as I am in Asia for a month.  Had also ordered with EE on a store pick up that arrived at the store as my plane taxiied out first thing on Tuesday morning...

I don't think they should be charging people until despatch - they can easily take a preauthorisation at preorder stage and then take the money on despatch...

Message 2257 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm bowing out too, now that I have my phone (albeit from Apple)

Good luck all, it's been emotional.
Message 2258 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
wow cant believe how quiet it is,

anybody still out there ? am i the only one left ?

still awaiting i7 plus 128gb matte black.
Message 2259 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

No... I'm still waiting for any kind of update from O2 for the same.  Ordered 9th at 10am confirmed at 10.30

Message 2260 of 3,109