cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just got a text from O2 I actually nearly S*** myself with excitement...

'Your bill is due in 5 days'

Absolutely devastated, I know I said I'd wait it out yesterday but with the influx of people getting theirs I was so optimistic that I couldn't be far behind.... come on JET BLACK, I need your sophisticatedness in my hands!

I just hope that the value for my iPhone 6 Plus will not drop that much in the wait for it to be delivered.
Message 2151 of 3,109

Leeds6
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 45 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Just been told by customer services no phone at moment just after wait. I think they have no clue what is going I don't think.

i am feed up now.

Message 2152 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm beyond caring at the moment, fed up of feeling wound up about this lack of communication every day so i'm just letting it be. 

Message 2153 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Carphone warehouse - odered 256gb Matt Black on vodafone at 14:07 today  - just had confirmation at 16:14 of despatch via DPD for delivery tomorrow

Now off to cancel O2 upgrade and tell them where to shove it!

Message 2154 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Iphone 7 Plus 128gb Matt Black Delivered :). Im quite happy really, I ordered at 9:58am on the 9th sept and was given a delivery date of up to 6 weeks. I heard nothing off them until last night when I got a text to say that my contract allowances had been updated with my new refresh plan. That's 4 weeks ahead of my ETA. About an hour later I got the text with a DPD tracking number so stocks of matt black are definitely circulating. I read a news article earlier, on alphr.com I beleve, saying that Apple is having difficulties manufacturing Jet Black models and that plus models in this colour probably would not go out to suppliers until November. Im glad I went with the Matt model now. The matt black is a beautiful looking phone and I definitely made the right decision.
Message 2155 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

This will make you laugh - just cancelled my upgrade with o2 due to the problems - and now they are telling me that i cannot have my £69.99 up front payment back as the contract started on the 10th Sept and i am now out of the cooling of period

Does this bad service from o2 never stop?!?!

Message 2156 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just got tracking info I've not been this excited since the birth of my twins took as long to arrive
Message 2157 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
So glad all of you got your phones 😀!

I got a text last night saying my tariff had changed so called the shop today & they've not received the phone at all. Can't check on DPD as isn't recognised.

If the tracking number starts with lots of 0's who's the best to contact?
Message 2158 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

try uk mail think i read in a previous post that might be the case but could be wrong 

Message 2159 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous I think they're telling porky pies. If you order something online or over the phone it's covered by EU distance selling regulations, since we still haven't left yet. Your 14 day cooling off period applies from when you receive the item, not when you pay for it. Did your tariff change on the 10th too?

Message 2160 of 3,109