cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous it turns out they were UKMail tracking numbers not DPD - I had the same problem. Was on the phone with UKMail when SMS came that my phone had arrived in store.

Now in my hand and I begin the process of setting it up - happy days!

Message 2131 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for all your replies. I'm new to this community and I hope we all get sorted this week.
Message 2132 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous Ahhh okay, Did UK Mail accept the number to track with? The site wont accept it. Would just love to know if its on the way to the store or not lol

Message 2133 of 3,109

Othyn
Level 4: Observant
  • 17 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@contayjaknoa07 This is what i'm waiting for, I've been told so many different versions of the truth and estimates of when I'll recieve my phone you can take your pick.

I ordered on the 11th at 00:05, with a two week estimate on delivery. 

Had two texts of doom. Yesterday and the previous Tuesday.

@Anonymous count yourself lucky. I ordered on the 9/9 and haven't heard a peep past my original order confirmation.

Message 2134 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am finally in possession of my phone, and having set this self-help group up, I am now bowing out. I remain an alumnus of the iPhone 7+ saga of 2016 - same time next year?

Message 2135 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous I had to contact CS who put me through to a special team who chased with UKMail.

Message 2136 of 3,109

bexinthecity
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

I feel like we've all bonded in blood now - I'm not sure what I will do without this thread to come and moan on lol

Message 2137 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hope mine comes soon 😦
Message 2138 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Othyn sounds like you are in the same boat as me!!! The only communication I have had was the confirmation of order email on 09/09 to say they'd taken my money!

I have made numerous calls to CS and spoken to people on the live web chat 9 times now... Still none the wiser.

I ordered the Jet Black plus 256GB on 09/09 at around 9am for click and collect.

Funny thing is my confirmation email said they will aim to have my order ready for collection by 13/09 (three days before the official launch date!!!!!) Haha. It's a shambles, the customer service is a joke. I wouldn't mind if they had communicated with me, even if they said you're not going to get it until January 2017, as long as they kept me in the loop! but they haven't, at all, and i'm getting really sick and tired of it now!

Message 2139 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

So, my homies, are people actually getting their devices today?

I noticed that new 256GB Silver Plus orders can be delivered in a week according to the site....

Message 2140 of 3,109