cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone not received a text; but still received their phone?

Message 2121 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous We are based in Antrim, A few miles away from you.

We have exactly the same story. Even tho I explained to them countless times is has been dispatched and I am just lookng to see if it arrivied they are 100% sure it wont be in until November.

My bigest fear is that an O2 employee simply taking the phone for themselves, I have no way of tracking the phone as the DPD number doesnt work and no one from o2 can help in point where it is. 

Message 2122 of 3,109

Gnomsie
Level 3: Thinker
  • 55 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Just saw that delivery for black 32gb has changed to "up to 3 weeks" for new customers.

Crossing everything mine comes before then. It was "more than up to 6 weeks" yesterday. I am getting excited!
Message 2123 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
That's an awful experience you guys are getting from click and collect orders. I have to be honest, it's easier for me to have a direct home delivery. At least that way they shouldn't be able to ****** things up that badly. I'm still waiting for my handset due any minute now.

Keep the faith shipmates, it'll all come out in the wash.
Message 2124 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

I cancelled order today after receiving awful information for the final time. I then upgraded my account through CPW and managed to get the 256gb matte black 7+ for delivery tomorrow. How on earth can o2 justify this silence when it is clear other operators and retailers are receiving better stock allocations than themselves? I have been reading this with interest and i wasnt going to comment but my issue is not with the fact there is a stock shortage, its with their lack of transparency and shambolic treatment of customers old and new. o2 have been great over the last 13 years of my custom and I am staying with them with both accounts for now BUT if this occurs next year I am gone.

Message 2125 of 3,109

bexinthecity
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

I've received a text to say they have it in store waiting for collection and I've begged my boss to let met get it tomorrow morning (he's going out to buy computer keyboards so I asked him to let me tag along) so I shall let y'all know if I actually get it :Z

Message 2126 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bexinthecity This might sound stupid but was it a DPD confimration of delivery text or an o2 text?

Message 2127 of 3,109

bexinthecity
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

It was an o2 text - I never got a DPD text - only a tracking number in my orders.

Message 2128 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bexinthecity Thanks for letting me know. Did you DPD tracking ever work? We got some weird number starting with a lot of zeros 

Wont work with DPD at all

Message 2129 of 3,109

bexinthecity
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

No I got the same sort of number - lots of 00000s and the number never worked 😕

Message 2130 of 3,109