cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

bexinthecity
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@Tasha-liverpool did you get a text or did you have to call again?

Message 2101 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bexinthecity @Anonymous By any chance did your tracking orders start with a large number of 0's?

We are int he same boat as you, DPD says the tracking numbers is not theirs, My o2 store are adamant it is not coming in until October/ November no matter how many times I tell them it has been dispatched and my tariff has changed.

Spent 40 minutes on the phone with o2 with a guy trying to find a warehouse number and when I asked to speak to a manager he hung up on me.

If this a warehouse number then why give it to your customers if its useless?

Message 2102 of 3,109

SimonPennington
  • 29 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

just as a quick heads up, I phoned O2 to finally demand compensation and got through to a different CS person that finally took that seriously and has given me an £11 pound a month reduction on my line rental for the whole 24 months period....

Better than nought, still not as helpful as getting me a phone but an ok response

Message 2103 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have just upgraded my existing three to an Iphone 7 Plus 128GB Jet Black and they say a date of November 4th. We'll see which comes first and I'll cancel the other one.

Unless O2 comes next week I'll probably cancel O2, I have an unlimited data Three sim i can stick in the 7 if I go with three.

Message 2104 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

OK, so I ordered my upgrade on within the first half hour on pre-sale day. I received confirmation dead quickly and thought I was on to a winner as was told stock levels looked goog for the iPhone 7 Plus 128GB in black... Which I had to pay off my contract and pay upfront for (£220 in total)

From that day I heard nothing from O2, none of the promised text updates tell ALL customers about stock issues (even though I was assured I'd get these at least 5 times when I chased), no emails either. I had used calls and online chat as well as emailed a formal complaint and heard nothing at all. The CS teams don't have a clue, I get that, but why lie to us all? Why tell me so many stories?

I was shocked to actually receive a 3 texts and 2 emails yesterday telling me my phone was now at warehouse awaiting delivery on Thursday... They have even provided a tracking number which looks to be lagit, in that when I search it it also states delivery on Thursday.

O2 for the most part are very good, I even used priority only today for some decent tickets... Yet the upgrade process on big launch phones is terrible

Wish me luck for Thursday I guess and hope you all get your phones soon

Message 2105 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

iphone7

They exist !!!

Received txt of doom 5:06pm then Good News order completed txt at 7:11pm

(My order had completed at 8:51am on the 9th)

Message 2106 of 3,109

bexinthecity
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Just received a text saying my order is ready for pickup - not sure I can get up there before the weekend but gonna try.

Message 2107 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Same. My DPD still shows no details. But apparently it's there.
Message 2108 of 3,109

NathanKenneford
Level 3: Thinker
  • 82 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I've just been told by CS that I'm in the next 50 to receive my phone. Lol. This company couldn't organise a pee up in a brewery.
Message 2109 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, i ordered a 128Gb Matte Black and mine is finally being delivered today after getting the text of death yesterday!  they really dont have a clue!  at least its coming though

Message 2110 of 3,109