cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just so everyone knows, the click & collect parcel numbers won't show on DPD I had to call them, when I did they told me the number on myO2 is O2's warehouse parcel number & because the phones are obviously being delivered in bulk our tracking numbers are pretty much useless, best to call your store & ask if they have a delivery due to today, find out the time & then call back about 30-60 minutes later, that's what I'm having to do
Message 2091 of 3,109

bexinthecity
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Eurgh - what a hassle. Last time I called my O2 store it proved to be a thankless task.

Message 2092 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
@bexinthecity yeah I know, every time I call I get told it's not in but I got someone fairly decent who told me to do that
Message 2093 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous

Thanks for the info. My store said they had a delivery due before 1 so I'll call them during lunch and see if they've got it.

Message 2094 of 3,109

bexinthecity
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Plus for those of us still at work - it means ringing on lunch or breaks where it usually over runs cos no one answers for the first 10 minutes or so (in my experience).

Message 2095 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous yeah that's what I got told to. Need to wait & see if it's true or not considering DPD don't have a delivery scheduled to Clydebank haha
Message 2096 of 3,109

bexinthecity
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

I'm doing Home Delivery next time - seems to be more simpler.

Message 2097 of 3,109

Tasha-liverpool
Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
My phone is there yayyyyy!!!
Message 2098 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

i orderd 12th havent heard a thing still today been told market wide shortage when i said i could prob go to my local store to get one he said so you want to cancel!! so many lies over 9 chats 4 calls over the last weeks all diffrent stories somone told me be with me in 2 days a week ago still only got my order number thats it hate waiting and even more when i handed my iphone 6 plus s in to get this ! bad service need to really adress this issue

Message 2099 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have just spoken to CS ( I know what you are all thinking) regarding the jet black stock and they told me that Apple have told them they will be arriving in the next 10 days let's hope it isn't another lie and thinks might start moving for us jet black customers soon. After venting my anger at previous lies on live chat they are knocking a whole £10 off my next bill woopeee thanks O2
Message 2100 of 3,109