cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery expectations for iPhone 7 PLUS?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seperate thread for 7+ customers to update each other.

Message 1 of 3,109
3,108 REPLIES 3,108

bexinthecity
Level 6: Acolyte
  • 153 Posts
  • 9 Topics
  • 4 Solutions
Mine had a dispatch day of 27th - I didn't receive a dispatch email or text - just trackin number for dpd (which doesn't work) in my o2 orders page.
Message 2051 of 3,109

ChloeHolyoak
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
for those people who are still waiting for 256gb in matte black carphone warehouse have got them, just ordered one for delivery tomorrow and cancelled order with o2
Message 2052 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@contayjaknoa07 wrote:

Has anybody taken delviery of an iPhone 7+ 256gb in Silver? I understand the two black versions are very popular but not much info on the Silver version, I have just noticed the delivery date on the O2 website has gone down to 1 week (Yeah right!!!).

I pre-ordered that device at 08:30 on 09/09 and as of Friday hadn't received it so cancelled and got it direct from Apple. My brother pre-ordered that device at 17:30 on 09/09 and got it delivered on 16/09. He also had a Rose Gold + 128GB pre-ordered and delivered at the same time. Having read this forum from Day One, it is quite apparant that my brother is The Chosen One.

Message 2053 of 3,109

COX1989
  • 20 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@Anonymous i havne got that, it just says not applicable, mine is being delivered to store so thats probably why, my order says complete though :S
Message 2054 of 3,109

jtbull
  • 11 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Has anyone who is click and collect actually been able to track their package? Still can't with mine.
CS insisted yesterday that it was on next day delivery and should be in store today.
Message 2055 of 3,109

Jeevster
Level 4: Observant
  • 175 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@jtbull wrote:
Has anyone who is click and collect actually been able to track their package? Still can't with mine.
CS insisted yesterday that it was on next day delivery and should be in store today.

@jtbull wrote:

@jtbull store managers will contact you when the handset arrives, if the order says complete, then it will be despatched to store

Message 2056 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable
I suspect that those people whose orders are click and collect, you won't get delivery details, as that could lead to potential thefts from the delivery drivers, especially if they're dropping off multiple handsets. DPD only give specifics for Home delivery. So I'd be phoning my selected store and checking with them to see when it'll be in.

Good hunting and here's to everyone else getting theirs soon too.
Message 2057 of 3,109

jtbull
  • 11 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Jeevster ok perfect thank you slight_smile

heres hoping its today!

Message 2058 of 3,109

Jeevster
Level 4: Observant
  • 175 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Anonymous This is what it shows

30GB data
Unlimited minutes
Unlimited texts
Unlimited UK data for music streaming
O2 Travel
Message 2059 of 3,109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jeevster wrote:

@Anonymous This is what it shows

30GB data
Unlimited minutes
Unlimited texts
Unlimited UK data for music streaming
O2 Travel

@Jeevster

OK mate, mine doesn't show that. Cheers.

Message 2060 of 3,109